What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronx Goodwin

big_dell

Juniors
Bryson is overrated. Nightingale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bryson Goodwin.

thats what have thought ever since he started!
hopeless under the high ball and can only really put the ball down instead of creating chances like a brett morris.

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
mate i cant find anything on it anymore either! geez this is too confusing! ourredv said he has signed with shellharbour now, who knows!

Go and check out the NRL site under signings. Re Melbourne Storm. You may find what you are looking for.

Cheers LANCELOT :cool::cool::cool:

dragondad

First Grade
Ha! Bet no-one else thought of checking his facebook - me included! The modern method of communication.

Sas2200

Juniors
mate he hasnt signed with melbourne, he pulled out of that a fortnight ago, it was on fox sports news

jACE_86

Juniors
Friends with my brother. He showed me and even Josh Morris commented to say nice work and congrats so take it as you will.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Friends with my brother. He showed me and even Josh Morris commented to say nice work and congrats so take it as you will.
Nice one mate. Any way you can get your bro to send a few messages to Josh and tell him to come home?

Official Now.

BRONX Goodwin is poised to wear the jumper his father "Lord" Ted Goodwin made famous, with the Dragons snaring the former Shark and Raider for season 2010. Wayne Bennett signed the outside back to a deal last week that will make him the first Goodwin to play for the Dragons since his father became a cult figure for the Red V in the 1970s.
Bronx played with the Sharks this year but it was his little brother Bryson who starred in 2009, going within a whisker of becoming the NRL's leading tryscorer following a stellar year with the Bulldogs.
The Raiders sacked Bronx for an off-field incident at Canberra hotel All Bar Nun that later resulted in an out-of-court settlement, but he married his sweetheart over the off-season as he continues to rebuild his life.
The Dragons are expecting big things from the Perth-raised player when he links with the club in the new year.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/dragons-sign-bronx-goodwin/story-e6frexnr-1225812903228

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Good to see that Godz hasn't changed much since he's been away. Where were you, btw?

I would only prefer Bryson because he played in Saints juniors and because of his abilities. I've never seen much of Bronx.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I would only prefer Bryson because he played in Saints juniors and because of his abilities. I've never seen much of Bronx.

so.. based on your regular 'logic', wouldn't you therefore prefer Bronx, as he would then be less likely to be a 'choker'?

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Nah probably not. Considering the Dogs themselves choked last season maybe I wouldn't want Bryson either now.

Merry Christmas Muzza and Godz. I hope Ol' Nick gives you everything you like.

Latest posts