What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BROTHERLY LOVE

swineape

Juniors
Dont know if anyone saw this or if there is another thread.

In the Roosters vs Eels match there was a moment in the game where there was a bit of a flare-up. Someone from the Roosters was about to take Nathan Cayless to task when his brother Jason stepped in and pushed the Rooster out of the way.

That would never have happened with me and my brother, as far as Colts vs Bears goes down at Tom Raudonikus oval in Cowra, if you step on the field you're fair game - brother or not.

Thoughts on this anyone?

swineape

Juniors
hrundi99 said:
Especially vs Crocker.

Must have a strong family if you wouldn't... :roll:

What has family unity got to do with it? Me and my brother are great mates.

What about loyalty to a team? What are his team mates going to be thinking? Would he have done it if the game was a Grand Final?

You and your brothers must have had lots of fun at ballet on Saturday arvos.

hrundi99

First Grade
swineape said:
hrundi99 said:
Especially vs Crocker.

What about loyalty to a team? What are his team mates going to be thinking? Would he have done it if the game was a Grand Final?

You know if you re-arrange the letters in swineape you almost get arsewipe.

woodgers

Bench
Jason Cayless probably hates him like the rest of us. He has been waiting for the chance to push him for years I reckon. I bet he lines him up at training as well.

swineape

Juniors
hrundi99 said:
swineape said:
hrundi99 said:
Especially vs Crocker.

You know if you re-arrange the letters in swineape you almost get arsewipe.

Re-arranging your letters almost makes 'pole smoker.'

Anonymous

Juniors
Well I don't have a brother. But i'd say if I did i'd would have done the same as Cayless. I thought it was brilliant actually...

xwizit

Juniors
woodgers said:
Jason Cayless probably hates him like the rest of us. He has been waiting for the chance to push him for years I reckon. I bet he lines him up at training as well.

ok :roll:

woodgers

Bench
woodgers wrote:

ok
What, You think that Crocker isn't hated by everyone?

Tommy Smith

Referee
woodgers said:
woodgers wrote:

ok
What, You think that Crocker isn't hated by everyone?
Not everyone, only some androtops who dont like the Roosters. And he's also a fantastic player which is another reason to dislike him.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
nah man, you can step in to separate them but to push crocker away like that.... when he's your teamate

Latest posts