What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BROTHERLY LOVE

drake

First Grade
If you played with Crocker every week, you'd know what a bloodthirsty thug he is, and I would try and get him away from my brother.

taxidriver

Coach
Not everyone, only some androtops who dont like the Roosters

Actually, the Roosters are the falvour of the month with that particular demographic you allude to

Rooster Rooster man, I want to be a Rooster man........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

QldRabbit

Juniors
swineape said:
hrundi99 said:
swineape said:
hrundi99 said:
Especially vs Crocker.

Must have a strong family if you wouldn't... :roll:

What has family unity got to do with it? Me and my brother are great mates.

What about loyalty to a team? What are his team mates going to be thinking? Would he have done it if the game was a Grand Final?

You and your brothers must have had lots of fun at ballet on Saturday arvos.

You know if you re-arrange the letters in swineape you almost get arsewipe.

Re-arranging your letters almost makes 'pole smoker.'

:lol: Thats pure Petite!

QldRabbit

Juniors
If i had a brother and we were on opposing teams, i would hit him in the nose then stamp on his neck. Pure and simple! And then i'd do it again. :D

QldRabbit

Juniors
Pierced Soul said:
nah man, you can step in to separate them but to push crocker away like that.... when he's your teamate

To use such terms as "nah man" one should place his flaps over ones head and suffercate!

shiznit

Coach
me and my brother play for diffrent clubs because we compete for the same positions.
when we play against eachother weve had afew dust-ups.
but thats only between me and him.
Jason Cayless did what he had to do.
i think Crocker would understand.
thats his Blood, hes going to around for alot longer then micheal crocker will be.
Good on ya Jason, and anyway.....
if he didnt stop him he would have got a black eye from his mother after the game!! :p
i didnt actually see the incedent but i was at the roosters vs warriors game afew weeks ago.
something that made me laugh was crocker got a little shoulder off the ball from a warriors player and he went over to cause some trouble.
when he saw it was monty betham he turned right around and didnt want to have nothing to do with him. :lol:
in all honesty, i dont think crocker is a dirty guy or anything. i think ricky stuart has just given him the enforcer role and hes just doing what his coach is asking of him.

gregstar

Referee
did someone say crocker was a good player! f**k! I bet NSW laugh their arses off when he's picked for Queensland! In fact I bet gould makes sure he and flannery are picked to make sure the blues win!

William Hung

Juniors
Crocker's a gun player- tough as nails and very aggressive. One of my favourite non- Parra players. Still, it was good to see Jason step in for his brother.

JJ

Immortal
William Hung said:
Crocker's a gun player- tough as nails and very aggressive. One of my favourite non- Parra players. Still, it was good to see Jason step in for his brother.

Crocker's an ordinary player. I just don't see what's special about him - that moron cogburn was saying how he's twice the player Hindmarsh is - I guess that shows you what he knows.

His work rate is ok, his defence is ok, and he takes the ball up ok. The only thing that sets him apart is that he's a cheap shot merchant. There are at least a dozen 2nd rowers in the NRL better than Crocker.

As for the original post - of course you stand up for your brother - you're seriously deluded if you think otherwise - it's just a game!

Wests is Best

Juniors
I havent got a brother so I am not really qualified to comment, but I do have a sister, and the best comparison I can come up with is say Crocker tried to hit on my sister in a bar after the game. Damn right I'd intervene. She can do a hell of a lot better than Crocker!

Dog-E

Juniors
Come ON!!...It was handbags at ten paces at WORST!!!...They were just having a little 'dance' when Big bad Jacinta Cayless 'bravely stepped in' for his bro!! :lol:

If I were NATHAN Cayless - I'd be deadset EMBARRASED at little Jacinta Cayless having to step in for me!! :lol:

My WORD, and I thought Jason was soft!?!??!?! :shock: But now i see the pair of em are as bad as one another!!....Nice one Nathan!!...You are indeed - clearly the CAPTAIN of parramatta!...A good fit! :clap:

xwizit

Juniors
JJ said:
William Hung said:

Crocker's an ordinary player. I just don't see what's special about him - that moron cogburn was saying how he's twice the player Hindmarsh is - I guess that shows you what he knows.

His work rate is ok, his defence is ok, and he takes the ball up ok. The only thing that sets him apart is that he's a cheap shot merchant. There are at least a dozen 2nd rowers in the NRL better than Crocker.

As for the original post - of course you stand up for your brother - you're seriously deluded if you think otherwise - it's just a game!

while hes definetly not up to hindmarsh standards (nowhere near imo) hes a VERY good player, come on forget the easts hatred for a bit...hes a good tough passionate player

xwizit

Juniors
Dog-E said:
Come ON!!...It was handbags at ten paces at WORST!!!...They were just having a little 'dance' when Big bad Jacinta Cayless 'bravely stepped in' for his bro!! :lol:

If I were NATHAN Cayless - I'd be deadset EMBARRASED at little Jacinta Cayless having to step in for me!! :lol:

My WORD, and I thought Jason was soft!?!??!?! :shock: But now i see the pair of em are as bad as one another!!....Nice one Nathan!!...You are indeed - clearly the CAPTAIN of parramatta!...A good fit! :clap:

wouldnt talk buddy you got king soft anastabater

JJ

Immortal
xwizit said:
JJ said:
William Hung said:

while hes definetly not up to hindmarsh standards (nowhere near imo) hes a VERY good player, come on forget the easts hatred for a bit...hes a good tough passionate player

Crocker's a good first grader - nothing more.

Its not a good situation to be in.

I guess the most you could do is give your team mate the old hook around the throat and drag him off of the fight.

After all, if Jason Cayless startted belting Crocker.....it would cause ALOT of problems for the club, players, coaching staff, fans....it would just be a mess.

woodgers said:
woodgers wrote:
Jason Cayless probably hates him like the rest of us. He has been waiting for the chance to push him for years I reckon. I bet he lines him up at training as well.

ok
What, You think that Crocker isn't hated by everyone?

God you kids are pathetic. You really are.

Dog-E

Juniors
xwizit said:
Dog-E said:

wouldnt talk buddy you got king soft anastabater

Can't compare!...But Anasta's job isnt to take on the big boys!....Cayless' is however - and he does it poorly!...He would not even make our bench - let alone our starting pack!!

Your team is filled to bursting with s0ftc0cks anyway - Walker, Hodges (All mouth - no action - Remember the Casey Maguire one punch KO? - BANG!!...Nightie night Justin! :lol: ) & Finch spring INSTANTLY to mind!...But again - its not their jobs to bash & barge...so I'll leave em out of this!! ;-)