What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Gibbs = potential

innsaneink

Referee
westie said:
innsaneink said:
Morley may be a liability, but he gives you 10 times over what he loses you with ill discipline.

Gibbs doesnt do that.....when hes Morleys quality, then he can start being a liability.

Whats one penalty a game? He's the best we've got at the moment and he's gunna get a hell of a lot better. Skando gave away a penalty or two last night. Do we drop him?

One penalty can equal 6 points....its usually more than one penalty.
hes NOT the best we have at the moment.....he may get better, he mat not (pm me mondays lotto numbers)....no we dont drop skando cause hes the best we got.

Gibbs/Morley :lol: :lol: :lol:

JOELCORE

Juniors
I thought he pulled up before the line a few times last night.There was one time that sticks in my mind was when he hit it up off a tap slowed down just before the line. I hate seeing it.

But I think the kid will be a verry good prop once the confidence kicks in.

RifRaf

Juniors
EWS said:
Bryce Gibbs = penalty machine.

Hes always holding down in ruck, and walking back over the top of players, as well as going high.

He really needs to get this out of his game, or I hope to never see him in FG for us again.

He has potential, but hes very frustrating! At times he reminds me of Steve Trindall, which is not good at all!
Your right however Sheens knows and doesn't nessicarily mind this. Quote T Sheens "He'll spend as much time on the field as he does suspended but I don't mind that you've got to have a firebrand in your pack you need some intimidation" Bryce isn't at enforcer level yet but he will be! Just ask his peers i.e. K.Cleal.... I love the kid one of my favourites... Baby faced assassin who is a great trainer...

brooksy19

Bench
Lets just give him time, webcke and co didnt set the world on fire at 19.
gotta have patience, we're building a team, it wont happen over night as we've learnt this year.

i reckon this year has been a great learning curve for the boys, to be still in top 8 contention with 5 games left is a good acheivment for the youngsters.

EWS

Juniors
RifRaf said:
EWS said:
Bryce Gibbs = penalty machine.

Hes always holding down in ruck, and walking back over the top of players, as well as going high.

He really needs to get this out of his game, or I hope to never see him in FG for us again.

He has potential, but hes very frustrating! At times he reminds me of Steve Trindall, which is not good at all!
Your right however Sheens knows and doesn't nessicarily mind this. Quote T Sheens "He'll spend as much time on the field as he does suspended but I don't mind that you've got to have a firebrand in your pack you need some intimidation" Bryce isn't at enforcer level yet but he will be! Just ask his peers i.e. K.Cleal.... I love the kid one of my favourites... Baby faced assassin who is a great trainer...

I dont mind the high shots as much as the stupid play the ball the ball penalties.

Hes constantly lying in the ruck, and pushing the man playing the ball over etc.

Play the ball penalties are not enforcing, they are just damn annoying!

Tigerpete

Juniors
I think Considering Bryce is only 18-19?? he's developing and improving with each performance. Am i surprised he was outclassed on friday? No, im not , he was up against and representative pack and wasnt intimidated once. He's got a big future i think and its good to see sheens blooding him now.

Latest posts