What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buderus and his tackle

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Im telling you now. I was speaking to David Simmons friend this morning.
Buderus will either get a massive suspension or a really short suspension.

I.E - Short suspension (2 weeks.... grand final return)
I.E - Long suspension (10 weeks)

There will be no in between.

Farva

Juniors
Wow....BBSF. You were speaking to David Simmons' friend?????.
That is really impressive. Now that we know that, i'm sure you are right about Buderus.

Mr Simmon's friend surely must know, right????

Any other pathetic connections that don't prove jack????

Bicey_18

Bench
Ok BBSF you spoke to Simmons friend and he reckons Budersu will go for 2 or 10 weeks, nothing in between... but in the Nrl forums you posted that he will be gone for 8?

lol classic mate

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
I said 8 weeks before I spoke to David Simmons friend.
Trust me.
If they want him gone they will make a massive stand, like in the case of Crocker.

Bicey_18

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Trust me.
If they want him gone they will make a massive stand, like in the case of Crocker.

Difference is though.... Crocker has a record of being a dirty grub... Bedsy hasnt so he shouldnt get anymore than 4 weeks imo

Gene Krupa

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Trust me.

WTF does David Simmons friend have to do woth this exactly? :?

Does he run the judicury? Or is he just a no-one like me with an opinion?

that tackle was really bad!!!
i think he should get between 4 and 6..nothing more nothing less...did anyone else notice the care the players took...none at all...they all just rushed in to fight and rumble and went straight over the top of robbo. in sayin all this bedsy is a champ...but when you do something like that no matter what type of person you are you should be punished

Frederick

Staff member
raiderette_robbo said:
that tackle was really bad!!!
i think he should get between 4 and 6..nothing more nothing less...did anyone else notice the care the players took...none at all...they all just rushed in to fight and rumble and went straight over the top of robbo. in sayin all this bedsy is a champ...but when you do something like that no matter what type of person you are you should be punished
That was BK who rushed in over the top. Great captain he is, his teammate just got dumped in a dangerous tackle, so he goes and climbs all over him to get at the guy who made the tackle :roll:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Thank God BBSF has jumped off the Knights bandwagon. We're a really good chance at winning the comp now :D

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
10 Weeks.
Hes gone.

BBSF ..............................................
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
, and close the bloody

door on your way out.............its draughty with you in here, and all your

wind .:lol:

Ben

Bench
After watching the incident again, i think that Buderus will be gone for the rest of the year and a bit of next year. Although his hand did not go between his legs, Robertson's body was perpedicular to the ground and there was a bit of driving into the ground. Robertson's momentum meant that when Buderus lifted he had no control of the tackle - but this will mean nothing to the judiciary.

Frederick

Staff member
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Quinn will step up if Buderus is out.
Long wait for Beddsie this weekend.
Best case scenario would be a week I think.
GO AWAY

Latest posts