What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buderus- serial whinger

Watch for Buderus to constantly complain and undermine the Ref this Sunday.This bloke is a deadset serial whinger on a par with Ricky Stuart

strewth_mate

Bench
It's strange really, he never used to be.

I remember in his first Origin series as captain he was widely criticised for NOT talking to the ref and Fittler had to be the one that stepped up for the whinging. Since then it's been a different story.

MattJ

Juniors
I have to be honest, i havent really noticed that about his game, but i'll look for it this weekend, im sure he couldn't be as bad as simon woolford though.

Dave Q

Coach
MattJ said:
I have to be honest, i havent really noticed that about his game, but i'll look for it this weekend, im sure he couldn't be as bad as simon woolford though.

I know he can play footy and the knights, now that Joey has gone, they will be looking to him to provide inspiration.

But Bedsy, although a satisfactory defender, he doesnt like the big hard men.

Maybe thats why we are sending out a small army of them.

keeney

First Grade
I'd agree with that, he'll be looking to play huimself back into the test side. sh*t if he's good enough to tighten up the middle of OUR ruck, he must be some special kind of player.

Farva

Juniors
Yeah, all the greats are whingers and a**holes aren't they??

Johns, Lockyer, Kimmorley, Fittler .......... (notice an absence of Guinea Pigs players??)

MattJ

Juniors
Farva said:
Yeah, all the greats are whingers and a**holes aren't they??

Johns, Lockyer, Kimmorley, Fittler .......... (notice an absence of Guinea Pigs players??)

:lol: Jesus, how defensive are knights fans?

voltron

Juniors
hahaa
who liked his comment on the 10metres when they got pinged for not keeping it
"cant you make it 8m? its hot out here"
LOL

Latest posts