What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths need a clean out

You really don’t get it do you. Different era, rules and Competetion. No one is saying Souths haven’t won what they have, but the argument stands about how many teams they played the rules that were enforced plus no salary cap.

It’s not that hard mate. Play under the same rules and conditions and then compare.

Your shadow still stands clouded however since you got kicked out.

Like I said before, if Penrith could keep every player they wanted to, they would be every bit as dominate. But wait, the rules have changed… And it’s now a National competition and you now even travel further than Manly to play games.

Hang on blue bags is laughing can I laugh too.p.s. no worries cobber souths are winning the most premierships since 1908/2024 and that will probably be the case in 3024 a hundred years from now its been 116 years so far nothing seems to change cobber.

Nealo 12

First Grade
Black panther i just checked your history so you entered in 1967/2024 and won 6 premierships.
I'm a bit confused in the 1970's you changed from brown and white to black and white and added chocolate allsort colors in 1991?.then i think in 1997 you added a pink color jumper mate thats enough for me I cant keep up with all these color changes on your jumper its doing my head in its very puzzling.Souths have been red and green or cardinal and myrtle since 1908 we did adopt the minty wrapper colors a few decades ago of lime green and red but never changed our colors from red and green something I admire.
1729417199621.jpeg

Yes all clubs make different colored jumpers for revenue money but souths play in the cardinal and myrtle from round 1.p.s. my jumper is a 1950's cardinal and myrtle ex jimmy lisle short collar with a white bunny with a black eye jumper now thats history!