What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buderus

gronkathon

First Grade
It won't happen.

It dawned on me this afternoon that Ricky only opened his mouth when Sheens mentioned Farah. Every other coach talks up their players including Dessie with Ennis and nothing is said. Hell Sheens talks up Woods as a guy pressing his case and it is not mentioned. The minute Farah is mentioned he is all over it followed up by his worthless fat f**k maiden Roach.

simmo1

First Grade
This is shaping up for massive lols come the team announcement. You can see it a mile away.

Mr Saab

Referee
Whats Dean Young done wrong? He is an "oriign" player afterall. Pick and stick ricky...he was there game one 2011.
What about Deano!!!

Tiger-Sean

Juniors
Farah has no chance.

Ricky pretends he was close to getting picked but really he will never be picked there will always be someone else who is made for origin. Ennis or Hinchcliffe will get it

T.T

Juniors
the way i see it is:

Ennis:
can win a game- no.. can lose a game- strong possibility
Farah:
can win a game- yes.. can lose a game- possibly
Hinchcliffe: can win a game- no.. can lose a game- no

no brainer. pick farah and hinchcliffe

Sleep

Juniors
It'll be Ennis starting with Hinchcliffe on the bench. I look forward to Ennis putting in a terrible kick early in the tackle count, late in the game that gives QLD great field position that they subsequently turn into a points taking the match.

:lol:

Goddo

Bench
I'd start with Hinchcliffe, sub on Farah around 20-25min mark, then Hinchcliffe shifts into the second row rotation.

Dunno about covering the halves though.

I never thought Hayne at 5/8 during C vs C was about securing the number 6 jersey, which was always Carney's so long as he blows less than .05. I thought and said it might be to see if he could cover injury in the halves at a pinch.

Hooch

Juniors
Bad luck Farah.

He'll be a victim of the coach's ego.

Probably just comes down to Farah not putting his tongue up Sticks arsehole.

Sticky is showing himself to be the sort of person who like surrounding himself with sycophants. Blocker is a case in point, chiming in without having to be asked on Farah, and Trent Barret on the coaching staff, who won't have any strong opinions.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Actually feel for Farah to be honest. A victim of the media. f**kwits have to much control and freedom within this game and reporting. Sheens, Sticky and Roach should be the professionals they are and shut their mouths.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
What Roach said would not happen in any other professional sport. A member of the coaching staff publicly bagging a player who is supposedly in contention for selection. It is completely unprofessional and amateurish. Hardly surprising, though.

Kid

Juniors
It'll be Ennis starting with Hinchcliffe on the bench. I look forward to Ennis putting in a terrible kick early in the tackle count, late in the game that gives QLD great field position that they subsequently turn into a points taking the match.

:lol:[/QUOTESsssshhhhhhhhhh! You can't say that....Mick is an Origin player. Oh yeah and just quietly, between you and me, if you watch game 3, he did the same shithouse kick early in the game that allowed QLD to camp in our half for the rest of the first 40 mins. We all know how that ended up after NSW did half a dozen drop outs in a row.
Origin players :lol: I can already hear them quaking north of the border :roll:

Matt23

Staff member
Might as well pencil Ennis in, Nein all but confirming his selection, STFU Warren, senile old merkin.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Fookin' Ennis. Can't stand the bloke. When I got my memorabilia signed at the NsW signing last year I actually said to him "No thanks I don't want yours". That's how much I can't stand the merkin in our side he will stuff things up like always!

Latest posts