What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buderus

Dragon2010

First Grade
It's a tough decision. Farrah has showed in CvC he can have a spark and play strong. But that's only one game. He was good against Parra but then got slammed in the last 15minutes like a school boy. He's been in Origin and apparently "He can't handle it" but you can't build off that. The fact was he never got to settle in a team and be behind a strong-forward pack and get to gel with the halves.

Farrah/Pearce showed they make a nice combination in CvC as well but again. Only one game a year. Can they repeat it? You can't deny Farrah has pride and passion and will give 150% to his game. Can he do it in Origin? I believe so. But people need to put faith in him, trust him and get behind and support him not bag him out.

Can DeGois handle it? He's forms been good in a great sharks outfit. He would partner well with Carney and Gallen having played with them at club level. It's a tough choice.

Tiger-Sean

Juniors
buderus, ennis, degois, hinchcliffe could all go down with injury but ricky would still find someone else to pick other than farah. He will just spin some BS that farah is a great player but he isn't up to origin. I wouldn't be surprised if he picked John Morris because his "game suits origin"

Danish

Referee
I think its high time Farah played the race card, personally.

It got Haz a jumper and he had no discernible ability whatsoever.

ellskimore

Juniors
Buderus is a well respected player who has earned his reputation. However, his reputation has now snowballed out of control. I am perplexed that he was being labelled a 'certainty.'
It seems injury was the only thing that would prevent him from being selected, and now here we are.

It is time for Ricky to just suck it up and pick Farah. But it seems more likely to me that he would pick a one-legged Buderus than let that happen.

sputneek

Juniors
lol at people picking de gois. are people forgetting that sticky didnt even want him at the sharks? why would he want him at origin level

gronkathon

First Grade
Poor Bedsy.

Supercoach are didn't even credit him with a try assist as Macmanus did more and Bedsy just threw the last pass.

Damn you Sangster

Ladmate

Bench
If Buderus is injured, no reason not to pick him. I think he's the youngest hooker out of all the contenders, he's come 2nd in the Dally M twice (arguably robbed both times) and on his best he is only behind Cameron Smith, who is the greatest hooker of all time.

hellteam

First Grade
Sheens has stifled Farah's game a bit I reckon. He is FAR too structured. He looks like a robot, I swear all he does every game is run from dummy half at a 45 degree angle do a few dummies then pass it on.

But in saying that he is NSW's best hooker. Playing in another team (NSW) will be good for him in my opinion

gronkathon

First Grade
Look really we want Buderus there if he is fit.

Otherwise you can guarantee the foreheadless spastic will be back in favour and tounging Blockers lower gunt flap in no time

Dragon2010

First Grade
Ennis will just kick the ball and gift Derpland the game again, or give away a penalty so they can win the game when (if) we have a lead. He's a nuffy. No Ennis. Dick has cost us two games if not more.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Ennis will be picked if Buderus is injured. He is "respected" by the brains trust that matter. I.e the same people responsible for six series losses in a row like Bob Fulton.

Ennis will be picked if Buderus is injured. He is "respected" by the brains trust that matter. I.e the same people responsible for six series losses in a row like Bob Fulton.

Agree that Ennis would get picked if Buderus is out but his form this year has been crap. I have many Bulldog supporter friends that don't want him to be in the starting side for the Bulldogs, they think Romelo is a better player.

Knowing Fulton and Stuart they would pick Ennis as he is made for origin. Funny that all the so called NSW players that are made for origin have never won a series.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Mate I doubt there would be one Bulldogs fan on here who believes Ennis should play Origin this year.

Yet the idiots will still pick him because he's an "Origin player".

Latest posts