What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buderus

eloquentEEL

First Grade
keeney said:
I'm glad gould is gone, maybe next year danny's captaincy will be legitimate

Stop and think for a minute. Who's been named as the NSW coach for next year?

PanthersChik

Juniors
MY GOD FELLAS, geez, I think everyone played excellent the other night in the Origin....Coach, captain EVERYONE. everyone needed a run on the field, and everyone got one.
WHO WON !!!!!

GO THE BLUES.! !!!! :twisted:

eels2win said:
keeney said:

lets pray not laurie daley....... [-o<
hes really starting 2 bug me......
he cant even pick matt gidley and timana tahu 4 the side dammit....

Kaz

junior
i_love_matt_gidley said:
eels2win said:
keeney said:

lets pray not laurie daley....... [-o&lt, post:
hes really starting 2 bug me......
[/quote"]

No someone much worse

It's Ricky Stuart.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Watch the tape guys. How mant tries were scored when Buderus was on the field. I am pretty sure that while Wing was on the fiels NSW were more dominant and score plenty more points than Queensland. Wing was about third or fourth best on ground on Wednesday!!!

I am a queenslander and I was much more concerned when Wing was on the field!

keeney

First Grade
just saying the captain shouldnt be off the field for that long, if you're gonna take him off, dont make him captain

keeney

First Grade
full two seasons, adn then resign for 3 more years and finsih those, winning an amazing 4 more dally m's and leading the knights to 5 premierships

stubbsie

Juniors
Buderus should have stayed at hooker for the whole game and wing move to five8 because timmins cant pass.

nz_novacastrian

Juniors
I hope your right and he can play a full season thuganomics! Wing is a very dynamic player but he'll never have the same class as Buderus. But in the end NSW won the series so i'm happy either way.

Stranger

Coach
Buderus being replaced by wing is an absolute joke. Whats even worse is Stuart will do the same thing this year like Bennet is doing at the moment.

Hes an 80min player a class above the other hookers, Why replace him in big matchs.

greentooth

Juniors
Buderus IS the best hooker in the world, but im sorry to say he did go missing in this year's origin series. Wing atleast had a terrific game 3.

Stranger

Coach
Buderus was told to just play the inside ball. Terrible decison. But he didnt play all that bad. He should stick to his own game not the coaches game.

Latest posts