What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulgarelli has to go

legend

Coach
Apologies Timbo. I have been a long standing critic of Wolfgramm for many years but Bulgarelli is in another class when it comes to lack of ability and complete ineptitude. Wolfy was the only player that sprung to mind as a semi decent comparison.

If I followed the Tigers I cold have used Joel Caine. :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
- I didn't watch the game, I was working (I'll see a replay on NRL.com), but Nathan Smith was put on the bench?!?! WTF?!?!?!?! Elliot's logic: we lost one starting winger thru injury. Let's drop the other one!!!

azza

Juniors
I wonder what Bulgarelli does in the shower given he can't hold on to the ball out on the field... he'd have to tape the bar of soap to his arse.

Bay56

First Grade
kris_man said:
- I didn't watch the game, I was working (I'll see a replay on NRL.com), but Nathan Smith was put on the bench?!?! WTF?!?!?!?! Elliot's logic: we lost one starting winger thru injury. Let's drop the other one!!!

Take the tip kris .. dont ... if you do make sure you lock the razor blades in a cupboard ....

have you got a tape of the '94 GF .. watch that instead.

Raider Ultra

Bench
I thought he had one of his best halves of footy in the first half, didn't miss a tackle or drop a ball. Second half was back to the old ways, he was as bad as those surrounding him.

Two things are certain in life, one that the sun will rise in the morning, and two, booger will give away a stupid penatlty, and follow it up with handling errors. #-o

woodgers

Bench
I'm with Timbo. Simply not enough to say that he is the worst player to ever play for the Raiders, I am going to go the whole hog and say he is the worst to ever play top grade

Funnily enough when I spoke to Gaf earlier in the year when Booga was starting regularly and driving us all nuts I worked Booga's name into the conversation and asked what he thought of him. I don't know whether he was being polite or makes as many mistakes as Boogas but he said that he thought he was a top player. Therefore if Elliott likes him, and the players do as well there must be a reason. Perhaps he is a hypnotist that has convinced them he is good (Brad Drew still thinks he is a chicken). Maybe he is good at card tricks or is the team comedian. Anybody else have any conspiracy theories on why he is still here and not in the George Tooke Cup.

Tik

Juniors
Walt wrote

I noticed at one stage even McLinden was fed up when he shut down a play when he realised Booga was the outside runner.

Now thats just silly.

Bay56

First Grade
Schif_Happens said:
Two things are certain in life, one that the sun will rise in the morning, and two, booger will give away a stupid penatlty, and follow it up with handling errors. #-o
you missed a third schif ... that Elliot will pick him in the side this Tuesday :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
IMO Bulgarelli was our best defender last night, unfortuantely he always has to screw up a good performance with a couple of dropped balls. didn't play any more crap than anyone else though.

lodown

Juniors
Ok, A few points from the replies directed at me.

- Bandwagon? Pfft far from it, its something called, speaking the truth.

- Even if he is good in defense, whats the good of someone who continually turns the ball over?

greeneyed

First Grade
Haven't you got other things to worry about today lodown? I guess you can say one thing: at least your team has won once in the last two weeks....

Kris_man

Bench
Tik said:
Walt wrote

I noticed at one stage even McLinden was fed up when he shut down a play when he realised Booga was the outside runner.

Now thats just silly.
- no it's not, it's smart play by Mclinden. :lol:

lodown

Juniors
greeneyed said:
Haven't you got other things to worry about today lodown? I guess you can say one thing: at least your team has won once in the last two weeks....

I guess your right, that and we escape the bottom of the ladder for one more week :oops:

hrundi99

First Grade
FWIW, Boogas made 41 tackles...

2 of the dropped balls were from McLinden passes which frankly I thought were very much of the hospital variety. Hard and fast but only got to him by the time the defender was up in his face. Mac is not Kimmorley, and he should stop trying to play his flat style.

thickos

First Grade
Deadset the first footage of the game I saw was at a pub in Pennant Hills today and as I was queuing for drinks the first image I witnessed was a Boogas special - knock on followed by a penalty in the next set. He might have had a good first half and chalked up 38 tackles but he is waaaaay too innefectual. Never seen so many butchered tries.

Interestingly in PL last week against Manly, all his teammates were really revving him up and applauding everything he did. Perhaps what woodgers said about his team-mates liking him a lot is correct - that or he needs all the help he can get....

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
I thought he was one of the better players on Saturday.

He played with enthusiasm, which is more than most of the team can say.

I am the first to have a go at Boogas when he makes a hash of things, so it's only fair to put my hand up when he plays well.