What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulgarelli has to go

lodown

Juniors
I do not know how someone so shit can be in a first grade squad. dead set this clown doesn't even know how to catch a ball. :x

paulquinn49

Bench
get yah hand off it wanker, great too see another person who will jump on any bandwagon

the bloke tried his arse off and made a couple of mistakes

macca,shif,croker,weyman and wiki should go by your logic.

he should only get the boot if Robbo or Graham is ready to go

azza

Juniors
He tries his arse off but is hopeless anyway. He just isn't up to first grade standard. That said, I thought he wasn't the worst out there tonight. The whole team played sh*t really, as usual.

paulquinn49

Bench
yeah he tried, but i agree he WASNT the worst there, but people will not stop giving him shit since the knock on in the semi

had macca of done it he would get this

"3 points macca, he tried hard and almost did 1 good kick in attack"

legend

Coach
He's the worst player I have ever seen. He makes the simple things look incredibly difficult and has a perfect record when it comes to crucifying an attacking opportunity. He does it every time the dumb shit.

I don't care if he tries his arse off, he is a hack who makes Wolfgram look like Daley. He really is that bad.

Bay56

First Grade
What bugs me is that one N.Smith was on the bench for so long ....now there is a guy who has been impressive since making 1st grade.

legend

Coach
We'll find a way to knock that ability right out of him and turn him into a Bulgarelli clone. It's about the only thing we do well.

frank

Juniors
I've gotta stick up for Boogs in at least one department tonight - defence.

It's no coincedence that Matt Gidley had a quiet game. Boogs came up with some bell-ringers.

Having said that though, I've no burning desire to see him play first grade again......

azza

Juniors
IMO Turncoat Monaghan was almost as bad as Boogs tonight. At least booger tried... Monaghan HAS DONE NOTHING. I am almost glad to see the back of him, what an unprofessional unfaithful wa*ker.

Jermain Ale & Craig Frawley will be swimming for Canada as we speak...

legend

Coach
I say we all chip in and buy them a one way ticket. I can't stand idly by and watch Elliott screw up many more promising rugby league careers.

Who's with me?

Edwahu

Bench
Yep, Boogas defence was excellent. He was going great guns, smashing the Knights backs. Then he comes up with his Boogs special combo. The stupid penalty, then three dropped balls. Its guaranteed.

Gotta say Macca did throw him a couple of hospitals.

legend

Coach
I'm not sure if we were watching the same bloke because I saw Gidley amble past him with ease on one occasion. Boogers was left with his finger up his nose having a family reunion.

Edwahu

Bench
I think that was probably after the Boogs special got started. It often includes 4 or 5 missed tackles.

Bay56

First Grade
legend said:
I say we all chip in and buy them a one way ticket. I can't stand idly by and watch Elliott screw up many more promising rugby league careers.

Who's with me?

I'm in :D :D

greeneyed

First Grade
Bay56 said:
What bugs me is that one N.Smith was on the bench for so long ....now there is a guy who has been impressive since making 1st grade.

I agree with you Bay. And Legend. Bulgarelli should never be allowed into the firsts team again.... and why was Smith on the sideline? Who knows?

Um Jammer Lammy

Juniors
Like or hate Bulgarelli he is this, high work rate and a highly potent error rate at its pinnacle losing the 2003 semi final. Every outing this year he has done nothing but harm our chances at the premiership. I say string him up by the ears and let Elliott pull the floor from under him since thats what he seems to be doing to the rest of the team.

greeneyed

First Grade
I do think Monaghan tried tonight, he was much more involved. Clearly however, his leg injuries are much worse than anyone at the club is letting on. He had no hope of keeping up with Macca when he scored the first try... he looked like a broken down donkey even trying to be the support player.

Anonymous

Juniors
Legend, for starters, I used the Wolfgramm call well over a month ago.

Second:

JASON BULGARELLI IS THE WORST PLAYER EVER TO PLAY FIRST GRADE FOOTBALL ANYWHERE

He must be released. Immediately.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I used to defend Bulgarelli against vicious attacks in this forum. But to hell with it! I'm sick of him f**king up. After a solid first half from him, I thought he may be able to turn his form around. The second half proved otherwise, how shit can you get. I noticed at one stage even McLinden was fed up when he shut down a play when he realised Booga was the outside runner. Please Matty, enough is enough..........no more of this joker.

Latest posts