What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bulldgos salary cap

Wobbygong

First Grade
Come on guys you could never accuse the Bulldogs as a club of intentionally cheating the salary cap to win a competition :lol::lol:

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I'd rather bomb Ol' Belmore than Israel....
I'd rather bomb Ol' Belmore than Israel....
Oh I'd rather bomb Ol' Belmore,
Rather Bomb Ol' Belmore,
Rather Bomb Ol Belmore than Israel.

The cult of Ouwetiweti comprises of:
Ouwet- Grand Pastor
Byrd- ArchBishop
Doggiesfan09- Monsignor
All other Dogs fans on LU- Holy Priests.
Don't be deceived by them!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Utai, Sullivan, Holdsworth, Leano etc. will all be leaving as well freeing up more space
lol. Here comes the but but but....
ByRd said:
and isnt it great to see more threads about the dogs in the st merge forum, always good for a laugh
Looks like one thread this month, and you and Outhouse have the Dragons forum bookmarked.

How many Saints threads this week in the cheater's forum?

P.S. Hi Moe.

Deisel1976

Juniors
Also Eastwood won't be there next year.
I don't think Kimorrely is on anything close to what he was on at the sharks.
Ennis and Hannant would be on good money but apart from that i don't have a problem with them
Josh Morris probably went there more for the opportunity rather the money.
It's when they have to resign guys like Morris and Idris Bronx goodwin (who is on nothing) that's when they might stuggle.

Plus Utai won't be re-signed. He's on big money as he signed current contract when he was at his peak. Also guys like Holdsworth, Millard and other fringe first graders won't be re-signed.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Would you doggie supporters like us to set up a subforum for you here?

ouwet

Bench
Would you doggie supporters like us to set up a subforum for you here?

If you see fit:lol: It could be called "Saint Chokers"... Would be some great threads and posts of all St Chokers greatest chokes.

Hanscholo

Bench
There are two teams in this comp that never run out of money. Roosters and Bulldogs. Everyone else seems to be at the cap limit every single season. Funny that, either they are turfing people out of the club at record rates to do what they do or they are just plain cheating.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Morris went for 300k, Kimmorley 250k. Ennis and Hannant were also above 300k possibly 400k. That's over 1.5 mil on 4 players.

If they get caught they will get docked points but keep the players like last time and the following year win the comp. Then re-sign players cheap cause they won the comp and they want to stay on a winning side. Small term pain for long term gain.

SN0WMAN

Juniors
Doggies had approx 1mil under salary cap for last season - they used that money to inject money into players for this current season - which they are allowed to do. They've prob got plans to unload a few players, and no idea what El Masri is getting, think it's a truckload cause he wanted to leave the club at his last re-signing.

ByRd

First Grade
haha gotta love all these know it alls who think they know what players are on and are so sure we are cheating the cap.

Its funny that people wont saying that during the off season, only now cause we are threat people like to think things, if you think its true, goodluck to ya

K-Man

Bench
Astute bargain-buys are what got them to this position. There's no way they are over the cap.

I'd say a significant percentage of their squad are playing well above the level their salary would indicate they're capable of.