What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bulldgos salary cap

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Astute bargain-buys are what got them to this position. There's no way they are over the cap.

I'd say a significant percentage of their squad are playing well above the level their salary would indicate they're capable of.

JMoz 300k, Ennis 400k, Hannant 400k. That is not bargain. They paid good dollars, they defiantely were not cheap. And those prices were quoted in the Dogly Telegraph. They even said that when BZoz signed for 230k it would be 70k less than what JMoz is on.

big pat

Coach
the only thing worst than getting hit on the head with a blunt instrument, is reading posts from bulldog supporters.

boxa777

Coach
haha gotta love all these know it alls who think they know what players are on and are so sure we are cheating the cap.

Its funny that people wont saying that during the off season, only now cause we are threat people like to think things, if you think its true, goodluck to ya

haha.. you know what's funny? haha.. How you start every sentence with haha. Haha.. it's to give the impression that your post is light-hearted. haha. But in reality you are seething most of the time.. haha.

Your little mate OoohWet also takes the same route, however he uses smiley faces. Haha.

ByRd

First Grade
Yes i am seething, let me ask you, when we were signing these guys and in our off season why wasnt anyone saying anything then??

Only now cause we are a threat these threads and assumptions are being made.

ByRd

First Grade
JMoz 300k, Ennis 400k, Hannant 400k. That is not bargain. They paid good dollars, they defiantely were not cheap. And those prices were quoted in the Dogly Telegraph. They even said that when BZoz signed for 230k it would be 70k less than what JMoz is on.
so now you believe the Telegraph when it suits your agenda

ByRd

First Grade
Thats a great response, and Bulldogs/Telegraph/Beloved do not belong in the same sentence, we have had many more issues with them over a longer period of time.

ByRd

First Grade
Well it is a thread relating to my team so i can contribute and if you dont like it, dont read.

hardbaby

Coach
Yeah but remember they can front load and back load contracts. When $BW left they immediately front loaded numerous contracts and that effectively gave them cash for the next 2 years. You will find that they need to release players for the 2011 season. They are probably hoping Kimmorley retires. I doubt if they are rorting the salary cap.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Thats a great response, and Bulldogs/Telegraph/Beloved do not belong in the same sentence, we have had many more issues with them over a longer period of time.

Yeah, they had to mate, the Dogs got busted cheating. Remember. Surely you did not expect them to write good stuff about them during the time. From memory the Herald gave you more curry than the Telegraph. They have the issues with you not the Telegraph. The Herald broke the story. The Telegraph (No.1 NRL paper apparently) did nothing until the Herald broke the story. Surely they knew about it.

ByRd

First Grade
Not only talking about that incident, for a few yrs we felt like how you guys feel now (that they will jump on anything you do), for once i agree with Dragon fans, screw em.

Doug2234

First Grade
Ive never seen the Telegraph hit the dogs at all. Herald slammed the Dogs several times but Dean "Bulldog" Ritchie at the Tele would never upset the Bulldogs....

Also the Herald had to slam the Sharks by Miss Magney cause Philly Rothfield didnt want to upset the club in which his a season ticket holder.

We need to give our Number 1 seaon ticket holder to a Herald Journo. Then maybe some postive sh*t will be published about the club!!