What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog Army??? WTF!!

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
i went to the dogs game last week and all i heard was bulldos clap clap bulldogs clap clap bulldogs clap clap

so to read all those chants that they have that i never hear them chant was funny

they played the tigers and didnt hear a single westies chant erupt. i guess its easier to right the lyrics to the chant on the sitet hen to chant it hahaha or maybe the toilet bowl just flushed out all the other chants

Costaki

Juniors
i went to the dogs game last week and all i heard was bulldos clap clap bulldogs clap clap bulldogs clap clap

so to read all those chants that they have that i never hear them chant was funny

they played the tigers and didnt hear a single westies chant erupt. i guess its easier to right the lyrics to the chant on the sitet hen to chant it hahaha or maybe the toilet bowl just flushed out all the other chants

just goes to show that your a lier mate.

i was in the army and we chanted plenty more chants than bulldogs clap clap.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: @ the original poster suggesting that Saints have a mortgage on the "army" name.

Rexxy

Coach
im so sorry i spelt a word wrong. man how will i live the rest of my life now :roll::roll::roll:

from the little I've seen, it's not worth living.

Catch a cab to the Gap with Gordon Wood. You gormless twonk.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
just goes to show that your a lier mate.

i was in the army and we chanted plenty more chants than bulldogs clap clap.

well whatever else you did chant maybe you were on you own cause it didnt carry over to me so some "ARMY" you got.

on your own on your own on your own

but i did hear the tigers start chanting

OOH AAH
HEZBOLLAH

i said

OOH AAH
HEZBOLLAH

Costaki

Juniors
well whatever else you did chant maybe you were on you own cause it didnt carry over to me so some "ARMY" you got.

on your own on your own on your own

but i did hear the tigers start chanting

OOH AAH
HEZBOLLAH

i said

OOH AAH
HEZBOLLAH

mate all i have to say to you is grow up.

hezbollah means nothing to me because im not Lebanese but there is no place for that on a internet forum or even in society.

you act all big on an internet forum but i bet you wouldn't say it to a lebanese persons face would you?

im not going to lower myself to your level. i hope you get banned for saying what you did because it's people like you who society can't stand.

OurRedV

Juniors

hezbollah means nothing to me because im not Lebanese but there is no place for that on a internet forum or even in society.

you act all big on an internet forum but i bet you wouldn't say it to a lebanese persons face would you?

im not going to lower myself to your level. i hope you get banned for saying what you did because it's people like you who society can't stand.

he is lebo you dope.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
if it means nothing to you then why you so cut for bro.

i am lebanese myself and all hezbollah is, is a gang so its like me saying

ooh aah gypsy jokers

i said

ooh aah gypsy jokers

and just to let you know we have chanted

ooh aah hezbollah
in previous dragon doggie matches

so stop talking what you no nothing about

Willow

Assistant Moderator

lol.

Well apparently the person you are addressing is Lebanese. When it comes to stereotyping, perhaps you're the guilty party?
Costaki said:
OK... three questions:

1. Do you want people banned for mentioning the word 'Hezbollah'?

2. What do you mean there is no place for discussing it on an internet forum?

3. Are you a drama queen?

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
lol.

Well Apparently The Person You Are Addressing Is Lebanese. When It Comes To Stereotyping, Perhaps You're The Guilty Party?
Ok... Three Questions:

1. Do You Want People Banned For Mentioning The Word 'hezbollah'?

2. What Do You Mean There Is No Place For Discussing It On An Internet Forum?

3. Are You A Drama Queen?

Looking Forward To The Answers!

Costaki

Juniors
lol.

Well apparently the person you are addressing is Lebanese. When it comes to stereotyping, perhaps you're the guilty party?
OK... three questions:

1. Do you want people banned for mentioning the word 'Hezbollah'?

2. What do you mean there is no place for discussing it on an internet forum?

3. Are you a drama queen?

and how was i suppose to know he was Lebanese? you might want to take time out of your great life and think for once. someone with 56,000 posts on a forum probably doesn't have much of a life anyways.

1. hezbollah might offend people. i know lebanese people who hate when you bring up hezbollah
2. last time i checked this was a RUGBY LEAGUE forum
3. NO

anyways im going to attend to my life unlike someone who sits on a forum all day/night.

enjoy your forum :roll::roll:

Latest posts