What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog bid for Feleti Mateo and Krisnan Inu

Avenger

Immortal
If they are released I hear Parra would be interested in signing Thurston and Inglis. :D:lol:

Fee

Juniors
I hope Krisnan and Feleti will stay at Parra for a very long time. Ando seems to have a very good plan for our team and I am hopeful that both of them are in his plans. I also hope Hayne stays as well, with these three players plus Hindy, Poore and Shackelton our team is starting to look very good .

Raudonikis

Juniors
You would like to think Haynes & Mateos contracts could be topped up with Caylos money when he finishes next year? Maybe Inu's to but i think hes getting enough already.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I reckon this will be the bulldogs side in 2011

Patten
Tautai
BSmith
Idris
Goodwin

Roberts
Finch

Weller
Ryan
Stagg
Cordoba
Enis
Hannat

Reserves
Hickey
Lowrie
Armit
Tsoulos

We'd have to be in negotiations with the "three" Mateo, INU and Hayne atm.

Our management arn't that Stupid... Surely?

Bigfella

Coach
Look on the bright side - at least we still have some players that other clubs are interested in!

Five or six weeks ago you would have barely started a bulLGHit rumour like this at all...

Jodeci

Bench
David Riolo - the manager of Melbourne's Turner, off contract at the end of the season, and the Warriors' Kemp, who has been playing for Auckland in NSW Cup and seems unwanted by Ivan Cleary in the wake of rookie Kevin Locke's displays - has held informal discussions with the Dogs. Turner wants to stay with Melbourne but salary-cap constraints might render that impossible.
It is believed Bulldogs officials will first look to re-sign Daryl Millard but if he decides to leave the club they will target a replacement for El Masri from outside.
Turner and Kemp are at the top of the list when it comes to seasoned first-grade talent, along with Sharks winger Mitch Brown, although the Bulldogs may look to target youngsters with little or no first-grade experience.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/spo...n-line-to-fill-magic-boots-20090630-d2n1.html

ouwet

Bench
remember 2002 they managed to rort the cap, wouldnt be surprised if they come close again lol

U serious? In 2008-09 we've lost...

Sonny Bill Williams
Willie Mason
Brent Sherwin
Willie Tonga
Mark O'Meley
Reni Maitua
Corey Hughes

Cameron Phelps
Nick Youngquest
Andrew Emelio
Arana Taumauta

We've gained
Goodwin (On minimum contract, remember no one wanted him)
Hannant ($325K, highest of the lot)
Ennis
Kimmorley (Cronulla still paying a big part of his contract)
Hodgson
Stagg
Eastwood (Again, couldn't go to England... On a lot less than his worth this season).
Josh Morris.

The players let go took up a MUCH larger portion of the cap then the Players bought into the club... We've still got money to play and with some players leaving this season...................

The Bulldogs would be the most audited team in the NRL IMO by Ian Schubert and co. after 2002...

DanTheEelMan

Juniors
There is nothing to this story at all. If both Mateo and Inu were to be released which they wont, there would be a few more clubs then just the Dogs interested.

caylo

Bench
I hope we sign up guys like Hayne, Inu and Mateo during the offseason so there is no issues during the season. I understand that the players have to be up for signing new deals that early but IMO we could probably sign them all up early because they are players that want to be at Parramatta.

born an eel

Bench
I hope we sign up guys like Hayne, Inu and Mateo during the offseason so there is no issues during the season. I understand that the players have to be up for signing new deals that early but IMO we could probably sign them all up early because they are players that want to be at Parramatta.
an interview I saw with Hayne suggested he is going to be looking for big money even if it means going to union. Not the sort of talk that indicates he wants to stay a one club man

Latest posts