What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs attack Saints over perceived "lock-out" at Kogarah

St. Brett

Juniors
Ouwet

"It, was, very, good!"

What part of ''you're not wanted'' don't you doggy fans get?

Flashback....few nights ago Bulldogs fans brawl outside ANZ and punch a pregnant woman.
The NRL was yet again tarnished.

Three cheers for these fans.

Ouwet...I wanna hold your hand....somebody hold my hand.

30440-3.jpg

Hold the Doggies hand to cross the road.

Xplosive

Juniors
Dude, I'm a Saints fan, and I'll be the first to admit we too have a large d***head element.

To be honest, I don't think the dogs are anywhere near as bad as they were a few years ago, the increased police presence has had alot to do with it. The biggest clashes always seem to happen between our fanbases because we're two of the most passionate going around and there is a great rivalry there.

Spot on mate, it is the fans like you who I enjoy seeing at the games.

11Straight

Juniors
:lol: Being a St Merge Illawarra fan you would know all about being Ashamed about your sad excuse of a club LOL !
:lol::lol: This coming from a dogs fan,ashamed is a word your filthy club only knows to well.

Must be a good feeling to know that you can rid yourselves of the spoon this year.Bred not bought...:lol:

Xplosive

Juniors
Source=Club

LOL, I could quite easily say that too.
Your a joke mate, if that was the case why did the dragons officials not hold a lump of officials and sell them off to members mates?
You know why?
Because your full of Sh!t and a real joke, I bet the dragons fans who have a life would be shaking their heads at you, what a spastic you are

Xplosive

Juniors
Ouwet

"It, was, very, good!"

Flashback....few nights ago Bulldogs fans brawl outside ANZ and punch a pregnant woman.

Get your facts straight dikhead, it was not dogs fans who punched this woman.
It was actually a fight between their own group, and guess what?
They were souths fans
Let me also give you a run down of the girl, 17yo, pregnant and drunk, pretty obvious that the element she associates with is not the classiest.
PS dont confuse the 1% of bandwagon scum with the 99% of real dogs fans.

Jono1987

Juniors
:lol: Being a St Merge Illawarra fan you would know all about being Ashamed about your sad excuse of a club LOL Chokers!

Ahh you Dogs fans gotta stop calling other clubs jokes...If I have to remind you specifically of why your club is a joke I'll be more than willing.

Xplosive

Juniors
Also are you not the same fans that were screaming oust doust for the past 10 years?
All of a sudden he's a god lol

Xplosive

Juniors
Ahh you Dogs fans gotta stop calling other clubs jokes...If I have to remind you specifically of why your club is a joke I'll be more than willing.

Bulldogs, 1980-2008 6 Premierships
Dragons, 1980-2008 0 Premierships 5 grand final losses lol
Now thats a joke

BF

Juniors
just wandering what the doggies fans are going to do with all the Breed not Bought t-shirts...

dragonfire

Bench
so when the dragons next play Dogs at home and the doggies cant seel it out can we ask for it to be moved to kogarah for a better atmosphere?

ouwet

Bench
so when the dragons next play Dogs at home and the doggies cant seel it out can we ask for it to be moved to kogarah for a better atmosphere?

We wouldn't do that because after the Bulldog season ticket holders take up most of the grandstand and 30% of capacity, all the other Bulldog supporters buy tickets, not many Dragons supporters would get tickets, we'd keep it at a larger venue for all supporters to go along.:D

ouwet

Bench
Ouwet

"It, was, very, good!"

Ouwet...I wanna hold your hand....somebody hold my hand.

30440-3.jpg

Hold the Doggies hand to cross the road.

LOL at St Merge supporters........ I'll give it to you guys, you're all funny.:lol:

Anyways i stumbled across an interesting website...
http://images.google.com.au/imgres?...st+george+dragons+supporters&gbv=2&hl=en&sa=X

"May and another Nazi Party leader, Robert Cameron, eventually formed the National Front in the 1980s, an imitation of the British party of the same name (May's activities these days are limited to being a fanatical follower of the St George Dragons rugby league team). "

Typical supporter of the chokers... Seeing as though you stereotyped all Bulldog supporters being refugees, can i stereotype all Dragon supporters? That you're all racist, neo nazi's? You fit the bill Brett, perfectly. Heil St Merge!

Last edited:
LOL at St Merge supporters........ I'll give it to you guys, you're all funny.:lol:

Anyways i stumbled across an interesting website...
http://images.google.com.au/imgres?...st+george+dragons+supporters&gbv=2&hl=en&sa=X

"May and another Nazi Party leader, Robert Cameron, eventually formed the National Front in the 1980s, an imitation of the British party of the same name (May's activities these days are limited to being a fanatical follower of the St George Dragons rugby league team). "

Typical supporter of the chokers... Seeing as though you stereotyped all Bulldog supporters being refugees, can i stereotype all Dragon supporters? That you're all racist, neo nazi's? You fit the bill Brett, perfectly. Heil St Merge!

Hmmmm interesting article, although you actually doctored the quote. The original quote obviously was not alarmist enough for you:

May and another Nazi Party leader, Robert Cameron, eventually formed the National Front in the 1980s, an imitation of the British party of the same name (May's activities these days are limited to being a fanatical follower of the St George Dragons rugby league team, to the acute embarrassment of dedicated supporters).

That last bit doesn't gel with your slander so you eliminated it from the text. I am unsure as to whether this is breaking forum rules or not.