What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs attack Saints over perceived "lock-out" at Kogarah

ouwet

Bench
Hmmmm interesting article, although you actually doctored the quote. The original quote obviously was not alarmist enough for you:

May and another Nazi Party leader, Robert Cameron, eventually formed the National Front in the 1980s, an imitation of the British party of the same name (May's activities these days are limited to being a fanatical follower of the St George Dragons rugby league team, to the acute embarrassment of dedicated supporters).

That last bit doesn't gel with your slander so you eliminated it from the text. I am unsure as to whether this is breaking forum rules or not.

What are you talking about? I quoted the website LOL... As the DT, SMH & all other media outlet's do, i felt that last bit had no bearing on the post, so i left it out:D... Isn't it breaking forum rules to post a boat full of refugees and stereotyping Bulldog supporters as being refugees? If not, accept it You Nazi Dragon supporter.

St Merger Illawarra Nazi's. Funny thing is... You got the right colours LOLOL.

Rexxy

Coach
ouwet the bed?

whats your seat for tomorrow nites game. i want to tell ASIO there's a terrorist at the game.

Rexxy

Coach
just wandering what the doggies fans are going to do with all the Breed not Bought t-shirts...

maybe they can be repurposed

istockphoto_3848375_palestinian_man_with_keffiyeh.jpg

ouwet

Bench
ouwet the bed?

whats your seat for tomorrow nites game. i want to tell ASIO there's a terrorist at the game.

Are hezbollah supporters going? Geez, remember it's Australia not Israel, we don't want anything blown up!

Rexxy

Coach
You'll be there early tomorrow? When you are on compo you tend to get a bit of spare time.

ouwet the dogs out??

ouwet the bed??

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
I've always thought it funny that Canterbury fans are insecure enough to love calling Saints the "St Merge Dragqueens", but get all high and mighty whenever anyone calls their club the "merkinerbury Rapists".

Grow up, fellas. It really makes you look sad.

On this particular subject, the one quote which summarises the article is Doust's assertion that "It is not for Greenberg to be making policy for the NRL or where the opposition play their home games."

That is where it starts and ends.

ouwet

Bench
You'll be there early tomorrow? When you are on compo you tend to get a bit of spare time.

ouwet the dogs out??

ouwet the bed??

LOL... Come to my work in North Sydney sunshine and see if i am on compo. Rexxxxxxyyyyy you sick C***, your a full habib... U sure your not on compo? Watch out mate, centrelink my have PI's taking photos of you tomorrow, remember your 'back injury'.

ouwet

Bench
I've always thought it funny that Canterbury fans are insecure enough to love calling Saints the "St Merge Dragqueens", but get all high and mighty whenever anyone calls their club the "merkinerbury Rapists".

Grow up, fellas. It really makes you look sad.

I think the only people who need to grow up are St George supporters... Have you read some of the pathetic posts your mob 'supporters' have submitted?

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
I think the only people who need to grow up are St George supporters... Have you read some of the pathetic posts your mob 'supporters' have submitted?
Mate, I don't excuse Dragons supporters for what they say .. there are tools in every bunch.

I am talking about the fact that I see in every other post from Bulldogs supporters the phrase "St Merge" or "Draqqueens" .. it's very immature stuff. Unless the OPs are actually only 12 years old .. then it's fair enough, because I'm sure it gets some laughs at lunch in the playground.

I'm sure you can recognise this yourself.

ouwet

Bench
Mate, I don't excuse Dragons supporters for what they say .. there are tools in every bunch.

I am talking about the fact that I see in every other post from Bulldogs supporters the phrase "St Merge" or "Draqqueens" .. it's very immature stuff. Unless the OPs are actually only 12 years old .. then it's fair enough, because I'm sure it gets some laughs at lunch in the playground.

I'm sure you can recognise this yourself.

It's all a bit of fun anyways before the game. If i had a dollar for every time a St George supporters has called Canterbury supporters "Bullwogs", "Bullcheats", "C*nterbury" etc I’d be a millionaire.:lol:

BF

Juniors
... Isn't it breaking forum rules to post a boat full of refugees and stereotyping Bulldog supporters as being refugees? If not, accept it You Nazi Dragon supporter.

bulldogs talking about rules... ohhh were is the irony...

Eels Dude

Coach
Moving it to the SFS benefits both parties as more fans can attend this match. Not just the Bulldogs.

BTW, I do prefer that the game is being kept at Telstra

Why would or should Greenberg be concerned with the Dragons?
What double standard?

FFS is big lunch over yet?

Ah it's being played at Kogarah... not Telstra. The only people it would advantage in moving it would be Dogs fans.

Greenberg's comments the other day came across more as an attack rather than a suggestion. It's the Dragon's home ground they can do what they like. Why move it at the last minute and inconvenience thousands of fans... that doesn't make any sense at all.

Hanscholo

Bench
Oh well, fair weather supporters turning up when their team is going well dont deserve much sympathy imo. If the 20k had bothered to turn up over the past few seasons im sure there would have been a ground change.