What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs fans at it again.

MiteyDogs

Juniors
2GB can go and get stuffed.. Stuff the media. 99% of the time all they say is bad things about the Doggies, I spent the whole week basically around Belmore and the Leagues Club and there was no trouble, a few flares, fireworks and bungers going off, but nothing harmful, Saturday night was crazy, but in a good way, all us supporters were there celebrating our team being in their first final in years. All our fans stick together and its people from every race, playing music, dancing and just having a good time. It was even better last night waiting for the players to come at the Leagues Club after the win. I never saw any trouble with the cops, they looked like they were enjoying it as well. And so what if you beep horns, damn, its the grand final, you're gonna whinge about people beeping horns!!!!
The week leading up to the final is just as big as the day of the final, so why should we wait until after they win to then go out and support our team!!

MiteyDogs said:
And so what if you beep horns, damn, its the grand final, you're gonna whinge about people beeping horns!!!!

I wouldn't be very happy if someone was driving past my place constantly leaning on the horn.
Even if the Steelers were standing alone and had just won the GF i'd still get sick of it pretty quickly if anyone around here was doing that.
At least if it was someone around here I could tell them to shutup without worrying about a drive by shooting later on.

I also noticed (with a smirk) your join up date to these boards. Day after the GF with the name "MiteyDogs"... :lol:

MiteyDogs

Juniors
Mate, to tell you the truth, I didn't even know this site existed :lol: I went to the Panthers board, cause they have a pretty good board there, then in one post it said, go to the Roosters board and see how they are cut, So i went there and then from there i was directed here. Pretty good site. I actually wanna be in Belmore right now beeping my horn :D

izzo

Juniors
I was in Belmore today and it was going off

every car had bulldogs stuff on it

everyone was tooting their horns constantly

few roads were blocked off and they contained many dogs fans one had this little sign "PHIL GOULD TAKES IT UP THE ARSE" hahah

everyone was having mad fun

the bulldogs players are drunk as f**k

atomic_crimson

Juniors
that has to be the biggest load of crap.... the dogs fans were tryin to get police in on celebrations...the plice found it all hilarious!!!

there werent any rocks to throw!!

how pathetic....anything to try and tarnish us after a win

[furrycat]

Coach
There was not any problems AS I SAID. I was working, I talked to the player's today (I didn't see any drunk players around)

dice

Juniors
Guys, this was stated on 2GB before yesterday's game in reference to Saturday night. Nothing to do with last night.

WarriorDog

Juniors
Sky News report received in NZ says only one arrest in Belmore and the cops reckon the Doggie fans behaved themselves.

...just a lot OF sour losers reports I reckon.

WELL DONE DA DOGGIES!!!

~doggie~diva~

Juniors
WOOO we went nuts, beeeeeeeeeeeeping like crazy for hours...yesterday arvo, last nite, and today!!

whats wrong with a lil celebration?

izzo

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]There was not any problems AS I SAID. I was working, I talked to the player's today (I didn't see any drunk players around)

you obviously didnt get to sneak into the special players and friends get to gether at belmore today lol no media and fans were allowed in haha

SOULS 04

Juniors
of course they were well behaved..... They won

i fear it would be a different story if they losst

congrats guys celebrate all you want your the premiers

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
I watched the game at Canterbury Leagues last night...Bloody awesome! Then went out into the street...WHAT A ATMOSPHERE!!...earlier in the day, went to bondi...deadset there was nothing!!!!

There wasn't any trouble at Belmore last night! Just alot of singing, cheering, drums etc! Great Stuff Dogs!! :clap:

izzo

Juniors
Well how did the Dogs fans act when they lost their comp points?

they were crying in the streets

losing all your season points would take more out of you than losing a grand final

think about it people, the dogs fans are too smart to riot

Frailty

First Grade
News report said only problems for police was holding the fans back for the bus to get through and let the players out.

MadDogMason

Juniors
There were no problems on GF night... The was only one arrest to a guy thought to have been caught with a dangerous Firework thing didnt hear to much about it. Apart from that the only danger were people sitting on top of there cars why in movement. In my case hangin out the side of a van :lol: :lol: All in good fun the fans were excellent :mrgreen:

wittyfan

Referee
Maybe not GF night.....

Bulldogs fans face off with police
October 5, 2004

BULLDOGS fans' rugby league grand final victory celebrations turned ugly overnight when some supporters confronted police in their arch-rivals' heartland.

Fans still celebrating their team's 16-13 win converged on Bondi - home of the defeated Sydney Roosters - about 10pm yesterday.

Police said today the trouble began when patrolling officers went to apprehend the driver of a blue Mazda 323 who was speeding and driving dangerously around streets in the area.

They said they chased the vehicle for a short distance along nearby Ramsgate Avenue before catching up with the car in Campbell Parade, where they arrested the 19-year-old driver.

A large group of people turned up and surrounded police, who were forced to call for urgent backup.

Eastern Suburbs Local Area Command and Operation Support Group police, as well as officers from neighbouring local area commands, responded.

A 19-year-old, from Hinchinbrook in Sydney's southwest, has been charged with speeding, driving while suspended and driving in a dangerous manner.

He is to appear in Waverley Local Court on October 27.

Sergeant Peter Bishop, the duty officer at Bondi Police Station, said many Bulldogs fans had been driving around the Bondi area over the weekend.

He said apart from last night's arrest, the only other major incident reported to police was a carload of Bulldogs fans kicking in the security door of a unit block on Campbell Parade.

Sgt Bishop said the fans kicked in the door after a resident inside the building yelled out at them to stop honking their horn and screaming out the car window.

"The guys who kicked the door in left before the police arrived."

Source: http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,10975894%5E1702,00.html

obviously these eopds should spend some time training for the lithgow jail league team. we need internal passports so these rabble can be stopped from going outside the slums they live in - bankstown to canterbury area.