What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs fullback Ben Barba stood down indefinitely

Dragon2010

First Grade
Indefinitely can mean as little as a few weeks, it can mean close to the year. Rumors will speculate but the true reason is that of confidentiality between Barba and the Dogs.

Danish

Referee
So how long till the dogs sign up another 1st grade fullback to replace him for the season?

They had no issue finding cap room for 2 x international wingers to keep replacing injured players last season so I'd expect the signature of The Dugan or perhaps Sam Tomkins to be secured by close of business tomorrow.

Sphagnum

Coach
I seriously thought it was a joke when I started reading it.

The face of the NRL is a poisoned chalice.

I blame Gallop

BDR

First Grade
I can only think of a few things that might result in this kind of thing happening, and none of them are good.

Hope this doesn't end up giving the game another black eye and that Barba can sort his life out.

betcats

Referee
I can only think of a few things that might result in this kind of thing happening, and none of them are good.

Hope this doesn't end up giving the game another black eye and that Barba can sort his life out.

Mate the media will hammer Rugby League at any given chance.

Diesel

Referee
What? I just saw this post. He was the poster boy for Canterbury and the NRL, you know the season is close when the poster boy of the comp gets in trouble

HowHigh

Coach
Hope this helps the teams playing the bulldogs win while he's out.

Also hope he gets his shit sorted, hate the club but enjoy watching him.

Latest posts