What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs line-up in 2009

jimmythehand

Juniors
most clubs would consider winning a premiership every 10 years successful. Especially in the current climate where successful teams get punished.

most teams would consider not winning a premiership in 3 decades utterly abysmal. That's your club leaguelover. Now piss off :) :) :)

leaguelover3

juniors
most clubs would consider winning a premiership every 10 years successful. Especially in the current climate where successful teams get punished.

most teams would consider not winning a premiership in 3 decades utterly abysmal. That's your club leaguelover. Now piss off :) :) :)

Bring on the $$$$$$$$$$$ Jimmy, i cant wait to collect from your low low club getting the games 100th yr spoon, really could think of nothing better ha ha ha.

dogz08

First Grade
Bring on the $$$$$$$$$$$ Jimmy, i cant wait to collect from your low low club getting the games 100th yr spoon, really could think of nothing better ha ha ha.

cowboys still have to win either of there 2 last games for that to happen!

Bulldog Force

Referee

Which club does he support Jimmy?

jimmythehand

Juniors

if by some miracle you do collect, I bet it's a drop in the ocean compared to what you've lost betting on the dragons to win the comp over the years

Last edited:

jimmythehand

Juniors
i'm pissed off we sacked corey, he's been one of our best this year and was the best backup to ennis we had. Even though I hate the grub :) And Chris Armit too, ffs how can you keep the likes of Hickey and get rid of a solid first grader like armit.

I'd like to see:

1. Patten
2. Boyd
3. Morris
4. Millard
5. Utai
6. Holdsworth
7. Kimmorley
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Kite
11. Hodgson
12. Ryan
13. Te Maari

14. Roberts
15. Hickey
16. Kouparitsas
17. Maitua

who's goodwin and what's he like?

We need to get Boyd AND King, I know we can't but even with one of them we're a quality outside back short and chances are we'll end up with neither.

Holdsworth needs to spend the offseason learning how to tackle instead of arm grab. Roberts hasn't impressed me at hooker but that's because he's as dumb as dog sh*t. If he miraculously grows a footy brain he could be a gun hooker. In any case he can cover a few positions off the bench and his speed has broken games open in the past.

let's change that to:

1. Patten
2. Nanai
3. Morris
4. Idris
5. Utai
6. Holdsworth
7. Kimmorley
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Kite
11. Hodgson