What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs line-up in 2009

dogz08

First Grade
1. Dogs Balls
2. Dogs Balls
3. Dogs Balls
4. Dogs Balls
5. Dogs Balls
6. Dogs Balls
7. Dogs Balls
8. Dogs Balls
9. Dogs Balls
10. Dogs Balls
11. Dogs Balls
12. Dogs Balls
13. Dogs Balls

14. Dogs Balls
15. Dogs Balls
16. Dogs Balls
17. Dogs Balls

very mature there NK :sarcasm:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Dogs didn't win a comp from 1942-1980 that's 38 years!!! It's been 29 years for us but we still have a almost a decade to get one before we get to your record!
Who gives a rats ass. The Saints won 11 in a row and no one cares about that. FFS mate, I feel sorry for the good Dragons fans who have to put up with dribblers like you.

MattYg1

Bench
Why are my fellow dragons fans even bothering?

who cares... the dogs cheated... we havent won in years... let it go...

i hate this forum fighting garbage...

Dogs line up for '09

im liking the look of it... I think you guys have got Kimmorley at a good time, and his influence on Barba will be immense i feel...

Really think though that 2 guys to watch for the dogs though will be Idris and Kite... definate musts in the team...

dogz08

First Grade

spot on, stop this, it's not worth it, i no a few dragons fans there good people, i got no problem with them..

ByRd

First Grade
1. Patten
2. El Masri
3. Morris
4. Idris
5. Utai
6. Roberts/Barba
7. Kimmorley
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Hodgson
11. Te Maari
12. Ryan
13. Maitua

14. Barba/Roberts
15. Hickey
16. Kite
17. Koups/Warburton

Bulldog Force

Referee

I know mate. I like the Dragons and their fans. Just the odd one here and there...

Anyways on topic...

1. Patten
2. El Masri
3. Morris
4. Idris/Winitana
5. Utai/Nanai
6. Barba
7. Kimmorley
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Hickey
11. Te Maari
12. Ryan
13. Kouparitsas

14. Groom
15. Armit
16. Kite
17. Maitua

MattYg1

Bench
1. Patten
2. El Masri
3. Idris
4. Morris
5. Utai
6. Barba
7. Kimmorley
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Hickey
11. Te Maari
12. Ryan
13. Maitua

14. Groom
15. Armit
16. Kite
17. Kouparitsas

I think you guys will have a good team next season... a lot of people saying you guys are paying overs and what not but i think they are sound investments... especially Hannant... always been a fan of him... and i think if the new regime can get Hickey fit he could be devestating...

Thing is we wont know until '09 begins right... hopefully for you guys Mick Ennis doesnt pack it in like he did when he played for saints...

Last edited:

dogz08

First Grade
I think you guys will have a good team next season... a lot of people saying you guys are paying overs and what not but i think they are sound investments... especially Hannant... always been a fan of him... and i think if the new regime can get Hickey fit he could be devestating...

the only thing with hickey is that he drops to much ball, and needs to lose a bit of that fat..

but also we still have a fair bit of money left, and we missed out on boyd so we could still make 1 last big signing or wait till next year..

hendrix

Juniors
1. Patten
2. Nanai
3. Idris
4. Morris
5. Utai
6. Barba
7. Kimmorley
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Hickey
11. Kouparitsas
12. Ryan
13. Maitua

14. Roberts
15. Kite
16. Tsoulos
17. Harrison/Warburton

Jasdragon

Juniors
Who gives a rats ass. The Saints won 11 in a row and no one cares about that. FFS mate, I feel sorry for the good Dragons fans who have to put up with dribblers like you.

Dogs line up for '09

im liking the look of it... I think you guys have got Kimmorley at a good time, and his influence on Barba will be immense i feel...

Really think though that 2 guys to watch for the dogs though will be Idris and Kite... definate musts in the team...

:lol: It's all fun, it's just health rivalry between clubs, the game would be dead with out it.

MattYg1

Bench
As long as it is just a bit of fun... :lol:

Am I coming off as sounding like some disapproving parent at the moment if so I need to go take a long hard look at myself!!

Jasdragon

Juniors
:lol: you did a bit! And yes you do :D. Also remember it is Bulldogs supporters, that I was giving sh*t too. Dog's and Dragons supporters are meant to piss each other off :D.