What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs line-up vs Eels - Sun 19 Apr 3pm @ ANZ

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
After a hard fought victory over South Sydney last night at ANZ Stadium, Bulldogs Head Coach Kevin Moore has again named an unchanged line up for this Sunday’s clash with Parramatta at ANZ Stadium.
“Defensively we were very strong last night and it was terrific to come away with a solid win in testing conditions,” Moore said.
“Personally I was extremely impressed with the huge crowd who braved the elements last night. To get almost 23,000 rugby league supporters in those circumstances is a great sign there is plenty of support and we hope there is more of the same this Sunday.
“We have a number of players with bumps and bruises and due to the fact we have had less than 24 hours turnaround to name this team they will obviously require some monitoring throughout the week. ”
Full team outlined below.
1. Luke Patten
2. Hazem El Masri
3. Josh Morris
4. Daryl Millard
5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Ben Roberts
7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Ben Hannant
9. Mick Ennis
10. Michael Hodgson
11. Gary Warburton
12. Andrew Ryan
13. David Stagg

Interchange
14. Matt Utai
15. Chris Armit
16. Greg Eastwood
17. Yileen Gordon

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=15628

love my saints

Juniors
Is millard playing???? what happened to idriss? seriously guys, millard is sh*t, if worse comes to worse and idriss isnt available, put goodwin at centre and utai on the wing....

not a big fan of millards at all.... other than that a very impressive line up i must say...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's Tues following MNF... the team won't run out 1-17 on Sunday.

CarlU

Juniors
I'm glad that Utai is still in. Reminds me of the 2004 squad and his cool last minute try against the Roosters. It's too bad many bulldogs fan just bag him nowadays. All his great work has been forgotten.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Not forgotten. I feel for him though, I'd prefer him playing somewhere comfortable, not in the forwards. But all our backs have more or less cemented their positions with solid performances.

Team played pretty good today. Defense was a bit sloppy but the attack was good. Polar Bear had a great game, Noddy found old legs and the Backs, in particular Patten had great games.