What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Bukowski

Juniors
The Bears are negotiating for more seats on the board but the majority of everything is with the Perth consortium as it should be, it is a WA based team, over time NSO will not be up to NRL standards.
As you keep referring to the Perth Bears as a merged entity, unlike the Tigers or the Dragons, all of Perths games except the single game at NSO will be played at HBF Park.
Over time? As in now?

Wb1234

Referee
Yes or until the Powers that be deem it so. I personally was happy with away only Bears games and have never pushed the NSO agenda.
Many other Bears fans also agreed with this, then you have the half dead diehards who don’t but they also still want the Bears playing full time out of NSO lol.
Nah fk it the derby game will be massive for neutrals too

What’s the bet channel nine wants those games

Centy Coast

Juniors
Nah fk it the derby game will be massive for neutrals too

What’s the bet channel nine wants those games
Mate I hate Manly, I’d rather they travel all the way across Australia to Perth on a shitty four hour Jetstar flight as opposed to travelling 10 minutes across the spit bridge from Brookvale to NSO.
Why give them the advantage of being fresh and ready to go.

MugaB

Coach
I don't know if you're just trolling, but I'll bite one more time.

If the licence is split between the Perth consortium and the Bears then it's a merged entity. Similar to the merger between the Brisbane Bombers and the Ipswich Jets to form the Brisbane Jets bid in 2021.
There was no merger between Brisbane Jets and Brisbane Bombers, the redcliffe based bid got the licence, there will be no merger here coz there is nothing to merge with, Perth doesn't have a team

MugaB

Coach
Western Australians want their own team. The only people who benefit from the "Perth Bears" are selfish people from Sydney.
They want their own team? Create a worthy competition to draw a competitive team from then.... seems like they couldn't be arsed, too busy typing up NRLWA letterheads and sending the mind games around town rather than build some legacy projects.... oh but we need to make sure we have a team/licence promised or we won't bother... well then you can grovel, and partner up bids...
...Oh we cant afford to place bids everytime there's tenders, we got burnt once before... and we aren't allowed pokies, coz pokies are bad...

ORRRRR just get on the bear bus and enjoy the local NRL team

You know the bears took the north Sydney out of their name for the purposes of their bid ?

this is low level bait from someone like you

I expect more from you lol
Sigh.

The fact they're demanding home games be held at North Sydney Oval disproves the bullshit you're trying to spin. If they were all in on Perth then they wouldn't be so adamant about taking "home" games to a ground that's based in North Sydney.

Wb1234

Referee
Sigh.

The fact they're demanding home games be held at North Sydney Oval disproves the bullshit you're trying to spin. If they were all in on Perth then they wouldn't be so adamant about taking "home" games to a ground that's based in North Sydney.
Hahahha

so all the Sydney teams playing home games during magic are changing their name to Brisbane

panthers are now the Bathurst panthers

Eels are the Northern Territory eels

Centy Coast

Juniors
Sigh.

I’ll tell you now, NSO will be sold out for that “ONE” game.

Bukowski

Juniors
You know the bears took the north Sydney out of their name for the purposes of their bid ?

this is low level bait from someone like you

I expect more from you lol
Northsydneybears.com.au

Yep, they really dropped the north sydney out of their name

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240713_224156_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240713_224156_Gallery.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts