What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Related Links

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
If you know of any websites related to the bulldogs or u want to give ur site a free plug heres your chance.

i will start.

http://www.nospam25.com.au

best bulldogs forum online today, amount of members growing by the day.
pop in and have a look around.

~FiTzYdUdE 02~

Juniors
plz visit the kennel, it is the most awesome site!

even if you support another team there is a forum for general nrl and one for anything at all

TOP SITE!

visit it! :D

Quigs

Immortal
Quigs here,

My http://www.eraofthebiff.com
has a lot of Doggy stories and players in the Heroes and Hardmen section.

Still chasing that elusive Neville Hornery Pic.

Drop by Doggies, you are invited.

Cheers
Quigs

Keefy

Juniors
Mr BuLLdOgS said:
If you know of any websites related to the bulldogs or u want to give ur site a free plug heres your chance.

i will start.

Don't bother people it's full of gropies and teenie boppers !!

Dog-E

Juniors
Quigs said:

I thought u got hold of that?...Anyway - If u want it...I got the book it's in & can scan it...Just give me the best email address you'd like it sent it to.

Quigs

Immortal
Dog-E said:
Quigs said:

I thought u got hold of that?...Anyway - If u want it...I got the book it's in & can scan it...Just give me the best email address you'd like it sent it to.

Gidday Dog-E

getting ready for the kick off.???

yes thanks I did get the pic of Knuckles Hornery. And a great pic too. Ive actually used a thumb pic of it on my homepage.... the doggies were playing in the blue and white hoops in those days...

Yeah I don't know what happend here but my entry you mentioned above was posted on the 9 Feb, so it just has resurfaced again.

But thanks again for the offer... drop by the website and have a look around.

Cheers
Quigs

Dog-E

Juniors
Quigs said:
Dog-E said:
Quigs said:

Gidday Dog-E

getting ready for the kick off.???

yes thanks I did get the pic of Knuckles Hornery. And a great pic too. Ive actually used a thumb pic of it on my homepage.... the doggies were playing in the blue and white hoops in those days...

Yeah I don't know what happend here but my entry you mentioned above was posted on the 9 Feb, so it just has resurfaced again.

But thanks again for the offer... drop by the website and have a look around.

Cheers
Quigs

Ah. 9 Feb OK, that explains it...I thought 9 March - which was just the other day of course - for some reason...just a close coincidence in dates, I guess!

I've checked out your site on several occasions previously...and submitted some stories etc...Love your work mate!...BRING BACK THE BIFF!!! ;-)

Quigs

Immortal
Thanks Dog E

Your cheques in the mail......

Thanks for the kind words, if I had season passes to the site I'd send you one. It is getting pretty time consuming though.. but such is life. Nothing alcohol and I cant handle.

P.S. All you doggies are welcome to pay the Era of the Biff a visit. I am still chasing stories.

Cheers
Quigs

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
Keefy said:
Mr BuLLdOgS said:

i will start.

Don't bother people it's full of gropies and teenie boppers !!

G that explains where you have gone keefy

Latest posts