What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Team Named

Utey

Coach
Twizzle said:
check your sig banner UTE

I'm doing my best to get behind him. Hopefully he can turn it around. I've always thought Finchy wasn't a half bad player. But it'll be interesting to see what he produces Sunday.

Phillips

Referee
Twizzle said:
the Forbes Magpies

ok so our first grade team was beaten by 70 + by Cobar (whom won last years comp may i add) :sarcasm:

but reserve grade was robbed!!!! Cobar got a penalty try (which was bullsh*t tbh) in the last seconds to make it 18 all :x

i scored a try :eek:

<UPtheEELS> said:
I'm doing my best to get behind him. Hopefully he can turn it around. I've always thought Finchy wasn't a half bad player. But it'll be interesting to see what he produces Sunday.
it'll be interesting to see IF he produces on sunday i think its make or break time for finch and this game will either cement his position in first grade or force hagan to drop him

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
We can beat that team.

But after Friday night we all might have to change our opinions.

I hope Caylo and Hindy get through all right.

Glad our third rep is in Prems :cool: :lol:

bartman

Immortal
Trouble is despite being a collection of weird blokes, the Dogs pack really combines as a unit on the field.

Ours need to turn up again for this one. If we can dominate, or even hold even up the middle, then it gives us a chance to roll out some advantage out wide - if our guys are up to it this week.

Will be a good test of where we're at, and should show Hagan who he can rely upon to be consistent, and who he really needs to do intensive individual work with to bring out their best.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
O'Meley will be p*ssed and angry. That scares me.

Also I believe Sherwin will be a late replacement as I don't think they would expect Roberts to back up. If Shifty doesn't get picked I agree he should ask for a release as he will never play for the dogs again

Yeah Sherwin will be playing, Folkes is not that Stupid. I'm hoping that he Folkes can bring back sh*tters Chivlowski for this game, The greatest Bulldog of them all:lol:

Utey

Coach
Jake the snake said:
Yeah Sherwin will be playing, Folkes is not that Stupid. I'm hoping that he Folkes can bring back sh*tters Chivlowski for this game, The greatest Bulldog of them all:lol:

:LOL: sh*tlowski, I deadset reckon they picked that bloke off the street and put a Dogs jersey on him.

<UPtheEELS> said:
:lol: sh*tlowski, I deadset reckon they picked that bloke off the street and put a Dogs jersey on him.

:lol: I call him sh*tters!!! I wish he was still playing. Damn he was bad!! Worse than Finch even.

Jake the snake said:
:lol: I call him sh*tters!!! I wish he was still playing. Damn he was bad!! Worse than Finch even.

Don't worry he still plays. Up here in the Queensland Cup for Wynnum who on last recall fed Manly (I think)....still reckons he can crack it in the NRL.

He is still as crap now as he was then.