What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Gutho linked to Dragons

blue bags

First Grade
Whispering about King Gutho Parramatta EELS
Being off loaded. Link's with Dragons.2025
Or 2026
If the fine details are sorted.
Whispering 🧐

SnowDragon

Juniors
I can’t see where we play Gutho and get any value at all. He is a great defensive and organisational FB, but starting to slow down. All effort, and a good team man I’m sure, but isnt he on close to 1M? I don’t see any value in him unless you short term fullback him, which I don’t want as I’m all in on Sloan.

RedVDave

First Grade
Can we sign anyone under the age of 30? Same old sh!t nothing ever changes we are a cash grab retirement home for unwanted players.

lombard

Juniors
Wasn’t this just James Hooper saying he thinks Dragons might look at Gutherson on NRL360 last night. We only have 1 space left unless we move players on and that will be for a front rower. Next they need a back up half back. Holmes and Allan can cover FB also next year already if needed.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
2025 = hmmmmm I can see the appeal and that Gutho plays in the line

The real issue we have is solving our halves for 2026 and maybe 2025.

Gutho to 6
Flano to 7

Hunt retires ?

or

Gutho to 6
Hunt 7
Cook 9
Sloan / Holmes FB
Flano to no14 for 2025

Inisai Toga

Juniors
At the right price he could align with us. Always admire his energy and commitment in every game. Bring added leadership qualities which we need. Still an effective player despite arguably loss of speed. Would strongly depend on price but see the fit.

Latest posts