What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS v BRISBANE *live updates & discussion* LET'S GET IT ON!

salivor

First Grade
So how terrible were Newcastle last week? Canterbury would've racked up a century against them.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Brisbane were very good last week. But winning like that probably wasn't the best. It's taking them a while to find their game tonight.

salivor

First Grade
Maybe the Broncos should call on Mitchell Sargent's expertise at halftime, something, anything because the Broncos are shot to pieces currently.

Pando

Juniors
So far, not the hard game I was expecting, but you can never write Brisbane off. Should be a good second half.

*Paul*

Juniors
Regardless of who wins, Brisbane need to score first. More Dog points will turn it into a snoozefest such as last week.

the broncos cant afford, to conceed any more points
im happy with the way we are doing so far, hopefully we end up victorious, belmore should be going off tonight

0neye

COME ON DOGGIES GIVE THEM A GOOD FLOGING NEXT HALF WOOF WOOOF BARK BARK YELP YELP YELP
-_@

DOGS06.jpg

axie

Juniors
Yup, Benny certainly has some talent, hopefully we can find a position in the starting 17 next season for the kid.

I think he should be touring with the Kiwis at the end of the season as well.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I am so enjoying this. Brisbane head to head have really had the wood on the ogs. So it's great to get up in an important game, well not yet, but the fat lady is warming up....

Pungemo

Juniors
I have to say I'm extremely disappointed with the quality of reffing in this match. The Bulldog's second try was off a blatant knock on, but the ref was too much of a pansy or too incompetent not to call it. Their third try was also a forward pass by quite a considerable amount. I'm also extremely skeptical about the ball dropped leading up to their penalty goal being called knocked back. It seems to me the ref doesn't know what forward means.

Latest posts