What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs V Dragons *SPOILERS*

Pando

Juniors
What's up with the LU live update? The score goes from 22-4 to 22-16 after one try!
I guess Nathan can't bitch about that. :lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
Saints will win next 3 games, we will be there in final 8. Cronulaa hhhmmmmmmmmm, nope

_Johnsy

Referee
Just heard wes played in premier league today, jees we need him to send best elsewhere.

Pando

Juniors
Dragons owned once again.
Normally I'd be a good winner, but the Dragons fans were tools after the last game, and were looking forward to this game so much.

Suck it losers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
Apparently, listening to the radio Hamstead was worse than the drags were today.

Would you like a wager witty ?

Lancelot Link

Juniors
_Johnsy said:
Apparently, listening to the radio Hamstead was worse than the drags were today.

Eh? Who were you listening to???

Hampstead was OK today - Dragons fans sat near me @ the game certainly weren't complaining about him at any stage, put it that way!

RiotAct

Juniors
dragons won the penalty count, they'll need a new scapegoat for this week atleast. Cronulla v. Dragons this week, who'll fail the most? :lol: