What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs V Dragons *SPOILERS*

Lancelot Link

Juniors
Hutty1986 said:
Awesome, now to send Worst to the glue factory

Best has only ever had one good season (last year). Other than that he was rubbish at the Sharks, has been rubbish this year, and was CERTAINLY rubbish today!

All he can do is run - when put into a gap - other than that he doesn't seem to have a clue where to stand or what to do - particularly in defence!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
RiotAct said:
dragons won the penalty count, they'll need a new scapegoat for this week atleast. Cronulla v. Dragons this week, who'll fail the most? :lol:
I suggest you have another look at the draw.
<<<=== side bar link.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Lancelot Link said:
Best has only ever had one good season (last year). Other than that he was rubbish at the Sharks, has been rubbish this year, and was CERTAINLY rubbish today!

All he can do is run - when put into a gap - other than that he doesn't seem to have a clue where to stand or what to do - particularly in defence!

Most of his tries last year were set up by Gasnier. He's disgraceful.. like most of his team-mates atm..

i cant wait till the brisbane-bulldogs match next friday, i think it should be a good game..

i think today we missed a couple of oppurtunities, but im not complaining..im happy we won :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
RiotAct said:
dragons won the penalty count they'll need a new scapegoat for this week atleast.
Penalty count was 6-all.
RiotAct said:
Cronulla v. Dragons this week, who'll fail the most? :lol:
Saints are playing Wests Tigers this week.