What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs vs Knights match thread *Spoilers

good game, im happy with the way we are doing, so far been down to 12 men, although the knights are without Johns also.

should be an interesting 2nd half!

Ridders

Coach
so far so good altho i'd be a bit concerned for the last 10-15 min or so cause thats when the factor of having to play with 12 men will start to have an effect...plus we all know about the dogs infamous track record in the second half of games

Blaze

Juniors
mattyg said:
FMD!! if joey had of gotten up SBW wouldn't of even near been sent off. The tackle hit his shoulder

Exactly. Archer was pressured into it because of the result of the tackle.

Ludicrus decision. Dissapointing. We will see plenty worse go unpunished this season.

No doubt SBW will get a 6 week ban or something ridiculous as well.

lolesi

First Grade
No way was that a send off, rubbish decision, 10 mins in the bin would of been fair enough
1) Johns was falling
2) Unintentional

If it wasn't at Newcastle and Johns wasn't down for that long, it would not of been a send off.

Lowdown

Juniors
Re: Johns - he was knocked out before he hit the ground.

SBW hit him flush on the cheek - possible broken cheek bone as he's been taken to Hospital for x-rays.

What is it about targeting playmakers this season? Have I missed a memo?

Inglis copped it high all night, now Joey, 3 minutes into his season cops a flush shot. It might not have been intentional, but SBW was going high from the start of the game - and it seems to be an intimidation tactic - rattle em early, keep them quiet.

SBW - 4-5 weeks.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I think it was a send offable offence. I think the send off ought to be sufficient though. Mayyyybe a week or two.

mattyg

Bench
the newcastle fans have gone awfully quiet since there OFF OFF OFF chants earlier in the game. :lol:

aussies1st

Staff member
Marshall_magic said:
McManus is the worst winger I have ever seen

Terry Seu Seu looks like a good prospect for the knights though

Agree what a shocker McManus is. Seu Seu definitely a promising player for the Knights.

lolesi

First Grade
Father Dougal McGuire said:
I think it was a send offable offence. I think the send off ought to be sufficient though. Mayyyybe a week or two.

You also said Bulldogs attack looks rubbish, and yeah well.. they are on 24..

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Lowdown said:
What is it about targeting playmakers this season? Have I missed a memo?

SBW - 4-5 weeks.

Targeting playmakers is nothing new. Johnny Lang was carrying on about it after everyone kept belting Gower late a few years back.

Latest posts