What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bullgrubs strike again

Dragsters

First Grade
Well, reynolds has had about 4 dont do it agains for tripping.
So some of the dogs players still have a few more warnings to go before they should be worried.

Josh Reynolds could wallpaper his entire house in "concerning act notices" for tripping!

The Doc

Juniors
Josh Reynolds could wallpaper his entire house in "concerning act notices" for tripping!
Lol have you seen all the memes going around on facebook about the olympian that tripped?
They have photo shopped a pic of josh reynolds tripping her.... hahaha funny stuff.
But seriously, the guy is a known grub, as are most of the dogs players, yet they get away with murder.
Lets see if rona cops a rest for touching the ref, his was worse then the frizzell incident.

Sigurd

Juniors
There's a touch of karma in this as Parker is also a grub. He was actually holding onto kasianos foot attempting to prevent him from getting up quickly, hence kasiano lashed out.
I don't condone kicking out as it could have been very nasty, but Parker should be the last person to complain about grubby tactics, he's done it all his career.
I agree. Both grubs. Deserve each other.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Ben Creagh copped alot of crap on social media yesterday about his retirement relating to his origin moment when he backed away from Carl Webb. What Casiano did last night was much worse. He deliberately kicked Parker in the face, caused a ruckus and the Bronco's were fuming. In the next set he sat at the back and let the Dogs players run at the Broncos and cop some brutal hits. The Bronco's gave it to the scum hard. He stayed as far away from the ball as possible and let his mates cop it. As from kneeing Widdop in the back when he was on the ground. Enough said.

Creagh may have backed away from Webb, but he still ran hard at the QLDers straight after that. He may not be a fighter but he played tough and could give it as hard as he could take it and not let his mates get belted. He would be the first for a hit up if possible.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
He will geta downgrade and get off. This will all be forgotten by next week.

Even Bennett had a spray after the game about the incident.

I like what Hasler said, we will let the Match review committee deal with it.....They sure will. Slater did the same thing and copped 6 weeks a couple of years ago.

Dragsters

First Grade
Too funny. Love a good meme.

NRL might make rona the fall guy, isn't he defecting to rah rah next year?

The Doc

Juniors
Too funny. Love a good meme.

NRL might make rona the fall guy, isn't he defecting to rah rah next year?
Yeh he is. Would be an absolute joke though cause after the friz incident a number of ref touching incidents went unpunished.
Would be a joke to re instate the harshness now even though it is warranted.

Dragsters

First Grade
Yeh he is. Would be an absolute joke though cause after the friz incident a number of ref touching incidents went unpunished.
Would be a joke to re instate the harshness now even though it is warranted.

And it would cause a sufficient enough of a stir to garner the headlines and divert attention away from the Fatsiano incident.

The Doc

Juniors
And it would cause a sufficient enough of a stir to garner the headlines and divert attention away from the Fatsiano incident.
Valid point. I also heard one of the dogs players pulled on Blaires hair in a tackle.
Heard it on the radio.
What a bunch of f@#king grubs that team is.

The Doc

Juniors
Kasiano facing 2 weeks on the sidelins for his kick.
If he fights the charge and looses he gets an extra week.
Interesting to see how this pans out.

The Doc

Juniors
Watched the game and he sure did get his hair pulled.
What a low act!!! In all honesty here, do they train these dirty tactics?
Its not like its a one off with one player, the grubbyness is spread across the team and comes out by alot of players when they are under pressure.
Scummy grubs!!!

OzDragon

Coach
Just finished watching the grubs v Brisbane.What is it when they are getting beatin soundly that they revert to dirty shit.Kasiano kicked Parker far square in the mouth.My god Parker would of been having Tedesco flashbacks.When he had blood streaming from his mouth I thought oh no here we go again.I really want to see what the judiciary thinks of this one.I just can't get that semi out of my head when Eastwood hack foo'd benjis leg and Kasiano flatned Widdop .What happened nothing.They got a don't do that again letter or else.I am waitng NRL judiciary.He could have ended his NRL career right there and then.Reckless grade 2 , 3 weeks.Oh hang probably won't get cited.Todd greenburger will make sure of that.Rant over!
I also noticed, on quite a few occasions, the scum players using their legs in the exact same manner that fat shit Eastwood did on Benji. They are coached to kick, trip, milk and wrestle by their so-called "supercoach".

Also got a laugh from the traitor twins diving, milking and complaining. GFR to the both of them.

Justin Hodges is about as tough as a tampon.

Nothing but an over hyped wannabe thug who in say a normal situation would ran faster than Bolt from a fight.

blacksafake

First Grade
What about after Hunts try he threw the ball at him but missed & the ref ran in to stand between him & the broncs telling him to settle down.If the refs had balls he should have been in the bin then.
GRUBS.

The Doc

Juniors
What about after Hunts try he threw the ball at him but missed & the ref ran in to stand between him & the broncs telling him to settle down.If the refs had balls he should have been in the bin then.
GRUBS.
You can see it in the refs faces they are scared of the dogs players.

OzDragon

Coach
GRUBS.
Y'know, that actually surprised me. The ref part, not the scum part. I can't remember the refs getting in the middle of the argument before and seperating the players. Must have looked at how the NHL handles that stuff.