What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bullgrubs strike again

Mr Red

First Grade
Kasiano kick was completely careless and bordering on deliberate. His reaction of shrugging off Corey Parker at the end of the game is what got me irrate. Fat Thug. Piss off from the NRL and eat meat pies in your own little corner. Deserves min. 2 weeks. If I hear the NRL mention accidental! I give it all up.

I thought it was Parker shrugging of kasiano as kasiano was attempting to say sorry it was an accident, but Parker wanted nothing of it because he knew it was deliberate..

SaintPauli

Juniors
I thought it was Parker shrugging of kasiano as kasiano was attempting to say sorry it was an accident, but Parker wanted nothing of it because he knew it was deliberate..
Actually Parker had to get Kasianos attention saying to him. Look what you did to my face?! Kasiano did his best to shrug Corey off. Have a look again as there was no sincerity from Kasiano at all.