What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bullscum 3 2 1s

adamkungl

Immortal
3 SBW
2 Moa
1 SKD

Not a bad game but even winning by 20 it feels like we're not clicking. Dogs offered pretty much nothing and our forwards were dominating, should have had another 2-3 tries at least. Gonna be a tough end to the season if Robbo doesn't get the backs firing soon.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Good turn around after last week's rubbish..

3 SBW
2 SKD
1 JWH..

1st time this year i've been able to do it with acronym's..

Jack_Napier

Staff member
3 -SBW. Would've given him all the 3,2,1's if he had managed to twist off grub ennis' head with the headgear twist.
2- JWH.
1- Moa

Chook

First Grade
SKD is the one playing out of his skin at present. He's running and tackling harder than I've seen in years and his draw and offload to Mini was sublime.

3 - SBW
2 - KWH
1 - SKD and FPN

Frank the tank was unhinged and played a blinder. We need to unhinge him more.

Chook.

Valheru

Coach
3 SBW
2 SKD
1 JWH

Given we were missing 4 players I think the performance was acceptable. The defence remained solid, the attack was ok and the forwards were brilliant. This period of the year is all about getting through origin and being in the top 8 (anywhere will do) by the end of round 18. If we do that we will find ourselves primed for a top 4 spot having not played that great throughout the season. Hopefully the class will shine through in the final third of the season.

RichieB

Juniors
The Kennel fleas are still going on and on about how hard they were done on Friday...What bunch of idiots. As if we have it any easier.
Anyway I give my points to:
3SBW
2Friend-This guy was just taking on the likes of Kasiano all night in defense.
1McDonald for a very impressive debut, sort of.

On the opposit team:
-1Mbye
-2Klemmer
-3Ennis- The grub who inspires the young 'grub' now in the origin team. GO QLD!!!! I feel sick saying that though but cannot stand watching Daley being the guy who rescued NSW.

ek999

First Grade
SKD should lose points for being unable to put his pants on the right way

BoU4b3fIEAA5l7z.jpg

H.H

Juniors
Courtesy of who exactly?

3 Sonny
2 Skids
1 Jared

Honourable mention to Friend. Just love this bloke.

Latest posts