What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bully gone???

alien

Referee
I'm thinking the same.

i am hoping it is sam burgess that is signed. don't need to sign any backs from other clubs if the current ones are kept:

gi, aj, walker, auva'a, gray/manuleleua, keary, reynolds
depth (on minimum nrl wage): gray/manuleleua, reddy, goodwin, millard etc

maybe a back-up dummy half will be needed

Rabbits20

Immortal
i am hoping it is sam burgess that is signed. don't need to sign any backs from other clubs if the current ones are kept:

gi, aj, walker, auva'a, gray/manuleleua, keary, reynolds
depth (on minimum nrl wage): gray/manuleleua, reddy, goodwin, millard etc

maybe a back-up dummy half will be needed

That looks good to me.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Warriors will have a very impressive line-up next year.
On Paper but games aren't won on paper- be interesting to see how RTS/BULLY 4 U go as plenty of players have gone across the ditch and their careers have stalled or gone backwards.

Might be some news on RTS as Uncle Nick supposedly has arranged a counter offer- can't say much more though - early days

southsport

First Grade
On Paper but games aren't won on paper- be interesting to see how RTS/BULLY 4 U go as plenty of players have gone across the ditch and their careers have stalled or gone backwards.

Might be some news on RTS as Uncle Nick supposedly has arranged a counter offer- can't say much more though - early days

Front-rower going from warriors to roosters.

Rabbits20

Immortal

So Nick is looking into cheating and breaking the cap again hey?

No surprises there from that rotten, deceptive scoundrel!!!!!

He's a con man.

That is such a myth about players coming here and not doing well. James Maloney, Jacob Lillyman, Chad Townsend, Michael Luck, Richard Villasanti all beg to differ.

Veterans like Steve Price (career year in 2007), Kevin Campion and Ivan Cleary were all strong for us despite being right at the end of their careers.

Ryan Hoffman is having a great season for us so far, hell even Jono Wright of all people is playing well for us.

Did you read that in the media or hear it on the Matty Johns show? At least know what you're talking about, I doubt you even watch the Warriors like most of Australia don't.

Rabbits20

Immortal
That is such a myth about players coming here and not doing well. James Maloney, Jacob Lillyman, Chad Townsend, Michael Luck, Richard Villasanti all beg to differ.

Veterans like Steve Price (career year in 2007), Kevin Campion and Ivan Cleary were all strong for us despite being right at the end of their careers.

Ryan Hoffman is having a great season for us so far, hell even Jono Wright of all people is playing well for us.

Did you read that in the media or hear it on the Matty Johns show? At least know what you're talking about, I doubt you even watch the Warriors like most of Australia don't.

Good post mate I agree, don't worry about Zhukov.

To be honest he's just an uneducated Roosters supporter and he says crazy things!

Latest posts