What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundy Cup 2010

100yearsRL

Juniors
WTF cabra beaten by brothers here we go again if cabra ate fair dinkum they should have flogged brothers who only just beat a Mounties side the week before with nothing.. Every year the same maybe time we look at the coach !!!!

Yeah sounds like a great idea, it was the coach who failed to show enthusiasm for the game, who missed the tackles and it was his fault for the poor completion rate.
I think it is time that they looked at the people who made the decision not to enter Bundy Reserve, the ones who made the grand announcement that they were going with cronulla and were only going to pay peanuts to the bundy side, that led to a mass exodus of players from the club, that wasn't the coach's fault, then when they didn't get green light for that, went back to Bundy and play on a shoe string budget, I know that times are tough, but fair dinkum, people in position at cabra need to give some support to this team or if not going to be fair dinkum just play in that A-Grade comp run by parra, a super comp that, good on ya cabra, in the past you always fought what was best for the club, you didnt always win, but at least you fought for what you believed in, now parra junior league say jump and you say how high. Wenty, Mounties, Bulls and other Bundy teams must be thinking what a joke!:(

Yatesy for PM

Juniors
100 years your a good man and don't get me wrong I think the officials as always are the problem to loose aiga, brown, sika and co is a disgrace. Looked how they treated the big fella might I remind you if that, last year a certain someone made big promises and then stabbed the clubman in the back.
You know we have something that clubs like those maggot bulls will have that is local talent, but for the first time these clubs have bent us over and stolen even that. I even saw officials at the double header from Mounties trying to sign Alan burns but don't worry we will let him go and make false promises to the kid who has served us well.
As for the coach a good bloke but a puppet to the fools so 100 years don't get me wrong it's not the coach that would be an easy fix but officials and both you and I can't fix that!!!!

100 years your a good man and don't get me wrong I think the officials as always are the problem to loose aiga, brown, sika and co is a disgrace. Looked how they treated the big fella might I remind you if that, last year a certain someone made big promises and then stabbed the clubman in the back.
You know we have something that clubs like those maggot bulls will have that is local talent, but for the first time these clubs have bent us over and stolen even that. I even saw officials at the double header from Mounties trying to sign Alan burns but don't worry we will let him go and make false promises to the kid who has served us well.
As for the coach a good bloke but a puppet to the fools so 100 years don't get me wrong it's not the coach that would be an easy fix but officials and both you and I can't fix that!!!!

Your kidding mate, we all know the officials couldn't run a sh*t fight in a sewerage but there is no way that Alan Burns will go anywhere.
He will be one of the few that will be paid good money to stay and while all of the ring ins are on massive dollars and the juniors are on nothing he will be the one cabra junior that gets paid what he deserves.

Footy Tragic

Juniors
Your kidding mate, we all know the officials couldn't run a sh*t fight in a sewerage but there is no way that Alan Burns will go anywhere.
He will be one of the few that will be paid good money to stay and while all of the ring ins are on massive dollars and the juniors are on nothing he will be the one cabra junior that gets paid what he deserves.
You are right Terry, Alan won't be going else where but I don't you'll see him on the field this year at all as his work committment take him away frequently.
As the expert on all things Cabra I'm sure you realise that Alan is not a junior but was brought to the club on massive dollars after he won Jim Beam player of the year with the Bulls. That was when Cabra were wasting massive dollars and couldn't get close to winning the comp

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
my Predictions for RD '5'

WENTYS 100 - CABRA 2..
BULLS 24 - MOUNTIES 20..
BROTHERS 24 - CAMPBELLTOWN 20..
ENTRANCE TIGERS 38 - WINDSOR WOLVES 28..

Yatesy for PM

Juniors
Interesting Rocks, why have you turned on your team? You know something we don't?
Mulga any idea who the changes are this week I'm hearing after running into a bloke from Mounties up at the Greystanes that could be at least 4 changes and some big signings any news and from the big fella put all your money on cabra for the win

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Interesting Rocks, why have you turned on your team? You know something we don't?

Nope..Judging on Last weeks Lack lustre performance..if we play like that this week that is Mostly the outcome with wentys having Their Captain comeback from Retirement [brett Sargent]..apart from forwards jaime small & Hecks,pat fitzy & Rochey who tried his guts out coming from the Bench..Too much Sideways running But having Luke Fahey on the Starting lineup & Francis Vaiotu Back is a Big Bonus for us !!..

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Mulga any idea who the changes are this week I'm hearing after running into a bloke from Mounties up at the Greystanes that could be at least 4 changes and some big signings any news and from the big fella put all your money on cabra for the win

Hope Mounties Beat the Bulls !!...

Captain Mulga

Juniors

You don't change a winning formula sport.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Yatesy..They are up on NSWRL Site.. Bulls beat mounties & Brothers beat campbelltown..im off 2 wentys on a horrible lousy wet day ..hopin' the' CABRA'' boys fire up against a Resurging magpies outfit.. u would'nt Think tHAT Last years Semi finalist [wentys,mounties, cabra windsor..] would be in The Bottom four of this years BRC Rounds So Far !!...

Captain Mulga

Juniors
Mounties beat The Entrance 40-24.
Mounties lost Dean Loder in the 1st minute and Grant Lahey is the 4th minute and Mark Fakahua in the 52nd minute leaving only ony one on the bench for the last 1/4.

Roland

Juniors
Windsor 44 Cabra 12
Wenty 40 Campbelltown 26
Penrith Brothers 42 Bulls 26

Windsor, Brothers, Bulls 8
Entrance 7
Wenty 6
Campbelltown, Mounties 4
Cabra 3

A good win to Mounties.
Sadly my Cabra boys are getting touched up a bit lately.
I keep hearing about a Bundy reserve grade, is that happening?
Are we in it?

footy watch

Juniors
reserve grade kicking off next week!!!! watched brothers and bulls at nepean and by far the best spectacle of the year.Bulls were down to 13 men after 25 min after suffering 4 serious injuries.Then in the 50th min following an all in brawl a bulls player was sent off. All on top of bulls having 6 out from injuries from the previous week. This comp is shaping up as a beauty.

Yes Cabra will be in the Bundy reserve grade, I think the comp starts in two weeks

Awesome, about time the wood ducks running the place made a decision that didn't involve some sort of self gratification.

When Wenty and Mounties can make the choice straight away and we have to wait weeks and weeks when everyone knows its the right decision, well it tells you something about the leadership in the joint.

What else can you tell us about it?

footy watch

Juniors
it is proposed to start the weekend of 15/16 may.They will be stand alone games as there is a spare weekend for bundy cup. There are only 6 teams participating and are; Wenty,Mounties,Windsor,Campbelltown,Cabramatta and Bulls,(who will be made up of the bulldogs under 19s development squad). This is because they dont and never had an A grade like the others and have relied on a squad of 23-25 players in the past.