What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundy Cup 2010

Footy Tragic

Juniors
Hey guys, I was at the club last night and am hearing that there will be a coaching change before the next game.
My source tells me they are happy with the playing group but dont believe they have the direction to win games which is evident by them sitting at the bottom of the table.

Any thoughts on who will take over, I am told it will not be Yatesy.
Hey Cabra you got boys in the Bundy team don't you, what do they think of the coach being punted? Where there's smoke there's fire, especially at that joint.
Or Yatesy you been asked to take over yet?
I'll be at the club over the next couple of days I'll see what the vibe from the boys is

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Hey Cabra you got boys in the Bundy team don't you, what do they think of the coach being punted? Where there's smoke there's fire, especially at that joint.
Or Yatesy you been asked to take over yet?
I'll be at the club over the next couple of days I'll see what the vibe from the boys is

As Far as i know Ruttle is Still at The Helm with Yatesy & I hope it Stays That way. Corey is not the One Dropping the Ball or Missing the Tackles & In my Opionion Ruttle & Yatesy are doing the Job Required, yes i know we have a few Losess on the Trot but i have no doubts at all we will prevail & win on the weekend at Home..One must Remember Corey & Lenny are the ones Responsible for Bringing up alot of the Juniors from C & A grade [Francis, Josh, Louis, Daniel, & Cruise ]..who now are Strike players for Cabra..He is a Good Mentor to alot of Those juniors & Yatesy is a Great 'Motivator' To The young Boys. Those Teams in the Top Four will Burnout towards the End of the Season & Injuries to Key players will Weaken Their Arsenal & Teams Like Cabra & Mounties will Make a Late Surge.. "GO CABRA U GOOD THING "...ha ha lol..

Reserve Grade score Bulls 60 defeated Cabra 24

Keep the chin up boys, 1st game, there are plenty more.
We aren't chasing trophy's at this time of the year we are after some substance and some of you guys fighting your way into Bundy.

Whatever, it has to be a better standard than the crap Parramatta keep dishing up.

Roland

Juniors
Big game in the Sydney Shield at Ringrose today. Wenty could not convert from the sideline on full time to get draw. Mounties won 30-28.

Mounties had Drew Dalton, Anthony Dalton, Frank Samia, Dean Loder, Eddie Sua, Sika Teupa, Jamie Szserbanik, Petros Thanos, Andrew Abounader and Dimi Ainnu.

Wenty had the regular A Grade including Alex Chan.

Roland

Juniors
The points table is getting more congested with 2 upsets today:

Entrance 22 Windsor 16
Cabra 46 Brothers 26

Roland

Juniors
Round 12

Entrance 26 Cabramatta 20
Campbelltown 30 Wenty 6
Mounties 32 Brothers 18
Bulls 46 Windsor 28

Bulls, Windsor 14
Mounties, Brothers 12

Wenty 8
Cabra 7
Campbelltown 6

The forum has been quiet for a while, were are all the Cabra supporters?

It is certainly congested at the top and the Cabra boys need to get some wins if they want to stay in touch.
I was at the game on Saturday night and they just cant put 80 minutes together and fall asleep at crucial times.
There also seems to be a lack of cohesion and commitement from all of the players.
Need to find a solution and fast.
Some of the big name players dont look interested.

tezzah

Juniors
The Entrance Tigers started the year off well. Went undefeated until a heavy loss and a run of consecutive losses. Bounced back up and are now placed second I believe. From what I've read the backs and halves are going really well.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
I'm Still Here Terry the PG.. yes i'm The first to admit we are more or Less out of it this Season, if we Loose to Wentys this Week.. But i'm Confident we will prevail & Beat wentys come this Saturday. We are having a Problem getting out of The Starting Blocks..For some Strange Reason we Seem to Give Teams a Big Lead in the first Half & then try & play catch up in the Second Half , but the Games we have won in the Past is Because we were Right in the Game or Leading in the first Half.. We do look a bit flat in Attack & Lack a bit of Cohesion.. One of Our Strike players is back In 2 weeks so that will Boost our Attack..but im Confident Things will pick up Soon Hopefully..

Roland

Juniors
Round 13

Campbelltown 34 Windsor 24
Wenty 36 Cabra 16
Bulls 34 Brothers 24
Entrance 29 Mounties 20

Entrance 17
Bulls 16
Windsor 14
Brothers, Mounties 12

Wenty 10
Campbelltown 8
Cabra 7

Chook Herron

Juniors
Does anyone know if the Damian Kennedy named on the Campbelltown bench this week is the one in the same that played for the Magpies back in the 90s? I'm assuming that it probably is

Chook Herron

Juniors
He'd have to be well into his 30s by now. Standout player in an average Magpies team back in his heyday. They should bring back bustling Billy Dunn while they're at it

Roland

Juniors
Round 14

Bulls 46 Entrance 16
Mounties 36 Windsor 30
Wenty 30 Brothers 22
Campbelltown 28 Cabra 22

Bulls 18
Entrance 17
Mounties, Windsor 14
Brothers, Wenty 12
Campbelltown 10
Cabra 7

Last edited:
Poor Cabra, how do you go from Grand Final one year to missing out on the semi's the next.
There are still 7 or so rounds to go and technically they could still make the five but with the way they are playing they would be a very outside chance of achieving that.

Shame on the administrators and board members who allowed us to fall into such a doldrum.
They all should be sacked for such incompetence.

The players and staff are busting themselves to lift the club out of this but they just dont have the support and the club is going backwards and it wont get any better either.

Watch out for a mass exodus next season and our woes to continue.

Footy Tragic

Juniors
Poor Cabra, how do you go from Grand Final one year to missing out on the semi's the next.
There are still 7 or so rounds to go and technically they could still make the five but with the way they are playing they would be a very outside chance of achieving that.

Shame on the administrators and board members who allowed us to fall into such a doldrum.
They all should be sacked for such incompetence.

The players and staff are busting themselves to lift the club out of this but they just dont have the support and the club is going backwards and it wont get any better either.

Watch out for a mass exodus next season and our woes to continue.
I must agree Terry, how do they let go 11 players from a Grand Final side and hope to suceed. I feel for all the staff and players who are busting their backsides every week with little support from the club.
I was calling for the coaches head not long ago but after talking to a few players he has their support, they just don't have enough quality players. He was just thrown in at the deep end with no support, tuff on a rookie coach.
Unfortunately if you are going to half your buget the results will suffer

I must agree Terry, how do they let go 11 players from a Grand Final side and hope to suceed. I feel for all the staff and players who are busting their backsides every week with little support from the club.
I was calling for the coaches head not long ago but after talking to a few players he has their support, they just don't have enough quality players. He was just thrown in at the deep end with no support, tuff on a rookie coach.
Unfortunately if you are going to half your buget the results will suffer

Well that is the thing, though Tragic, they only halved the budget for certain players while others continue to be paid a very good wack so that budget will be the same as last season.
A complete ballsup when you have players getting paid a fortune and underperforming while the grit of the team get peanuts.