What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bunnies Team this week

natheel

Coach
parra by 6.

i think we have the hard working forwards to really lift for us this round and it will end up falling into place for our backs (quicker side on paper than round 2)

Ike E Bear

Juniors
I'm hoping Kearney's mobile pack strategy pays dividends. It's either going to be a masterstroke that sees the Eels contain the Bunnies on the edges and, conversely, get around their poor lateral movers when attacking ... or they're going to monster us with their bigger pack. Fingers crossed.

I hope our right side defense is ready or Taylor will run amok. Im hoping for a Joel Reddy late call up to handle those duties, maybe push Morgan to the wing to shore it up.

Kornstar

Coach
Don't think all is rosey at Souths at the moment, i hear from a very good source that Lang doesn't give them game plans and the players are none too happy.......sounds like he is past it.......not sure he will last the season unless he changes something soon!

In saying that, he will probably work a miracle this week and they will look as well drilled as Melbourne!

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
i hear from a very good source that Lang doesn't give them game plans

Lang's never had game plans. His Penrith and Sharks teams both played the same way - forwards charge ahead like madmen (witness his son's style) and then let the backs throw it wide.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
They have a pretty clear pattern - watch them tonight and you'll see it (also if you watch them tonight you might see the Eels go around). They work to the middle, then to a fringe, then back to the middle. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Thing is, when the ball gets to the fringe (ie. one of the halves - Sandow right, Sutton left) they seem to have free reign, just so long as the next play goes back to the middle.

Souths' attack is excellent. They have no problem scoring points, and any talk of them 'struggling' in attack is bullsh*t. Their defence is woeful, and they rarely seem to control games, but there's no team better at putting points on the board.

Latest posts