What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burt Keen for Return!

Daneel

Bench
I bet you are hoping he is fit real soon jay jay, so he can replace timmy as half.
:lol:

eels_fan_01

Bench
Its good that we arent struggling at the moment so he doesnt have to be rushed back in but it will be good to have him back for the finals.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I wouldn't expect too much from him if he comes back this season.

I reckon it will take a while to get back to where he was.

jayman

Juniors
mmm i dont know about that...

i think his goal kicking might suffer.. but ive seen dislocated knee cap recoverys come back pretty quick ...

iam sure the physio and fitness team at parra will put him through his paces and make sure hes 110% b4 replacing hayne at the back...

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
I wouldn't have him back this year personally. If we're to stand any chance of winning the comp we need to score tries and plenty of them, I'd argue we are more likely to do that with our current backline than one with Burt but minus Inu. Nothing against him either, he was having a great year but Inu just has that ability to create something from nothing and Burt doesn't have that.

Parra-Fan

Juniors
I dont think we really need him back jarryd haynes doing perfect at fullback and inus doing well on the wing ...
i wreckon they should leave him incase 1 of our backs get injured