What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burt v Hayne - The Stats

Ron Jeremy

Coach
mythbusters.jpg

:lol:

lingard

Coach
The only options that allow Burt to play a real role in attack are fullback or five-eighth.

Take your pick.

He played a role last night from the wing. Terrific game! And Hayne played a role last night from full back. Terrific game! So what`s your problem?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
He played a role last night from the wing. Terrific game! And Hayne played a role last night from full back. Terrific game! So what`s your problem?

:lol::lol:

HJ has severly been owned, possibly the greatest owning in this forum that i've ever witnessed:lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
I think you're both as bad as each other tbh...you both endlessly defend certain players but continue to attack others...

watching an episode of Neighbours is more entertaining than this.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I think you're both as bad as each other tbh...you both endlessly defend certain players but continue to attack others...

watching an episode of Neighbours is more entertaining than this.

I'll atleast admit when i am wrong, i have already said that Cayless has been great the last 3 weeks, and i have no reason to bag him atm, and burt was very good on the wing last night, no bagging here, always happy to be proven wrong..

strider

Post Whore
I'll atleast admit when i am wrong, i have already said that Cayless has been great the last 3 weeks, and i have no reason to bag him atm, and burt was very good on the wing last night, no bagging here, always happy to be proven wrong..

after all ...

What great news!!!....Burt is my favourite player and the loyalty he has shown towards Parra is terrific.

Graham will be a great player!!

Great news all round.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Graham looked a top prospect until Webcke fell on him, he has gone well for the Cows but hardly a great player.

Latest posts