What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burty on NRL on Fox tonight

parrachick11 said:
Hey, the email for DK - is this for Blue and Gold Army members?? I'm not getting any - including weekly teams:( is anyone getting any??

Yes I am getting Weekly Team.

They come from cr at Parraeels dot com

The Name on the emails is Media.

The Normally don't have a subject.

Check your SPAM filter because the name and the lack of subject in my opinion make them Prime Fodder for SPAM traps.

I have passed this information on to DK and he said it was passed along as a comment.

Utey

Coach
Jake the snake said:
Lighten up a little, I was joking sheeeez. Don't make me put that roll eyes emoticon on ya....
Woah! I was counteracting sarcasm with sarcasm! :roll:

;-)

Belly in Brisvegas said:
Financial Statement
Annual Report
2 free schooners at the AGM
You can have my 2 schooners I'm not driving 6hours for free beer, my home brew is only .30cents a stubby.

parra-matters said:
You can have my 2 schooners I'm not driving 6hours for free beer, my home brew is only .30cents a stubby.

mate i have never been to the agm so i am stockpiling my schooners ;-) . I joined in 98 so I will be nice and pissed by the time I leave.

parrachick11

Juniors
MarkInTheStands said:
Yes I am getting Weekly Team.

They come from cr at Parraeels dot com

The Name on the emails is Media.

The Normally don't have a subject.

Check your SPAM filter because the name and the lack of subject in my opinion make them Prime Fodder for SPAM traps.

I have passed this information on to DK and he said it was passed along as a comment.

Thanks for that!!:D

Suitman

Post Whore
eloquentEEL said:
if anyone watched, was there anything of interest?

I only caught bits and pieces of it. Nothin new really from what I saw. I figure Burty get's very nervous on tele as his answers were rather short and he seemed quite uncomfortable.
He said all the usual stuff that you'd expect - Parra going well, more improvement, Timmy going great blah blah blah........

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
yeah he seemed very nervous, but I enjoyed it..that was great actually.

it may be replayed again 6pm tonight from memory.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
Some of the things he mentioned were

The hardest thing about fullback is the aroebic fitness needed
He is enjoying fullback after rarely playing there under Smithy. He was pretty much solely a winger under Smithy.
That he doesn't take long with his goal kicking. The longer he takes the more nrevous he gets
JT taught him that once he places the ball he doesn't look at the goal posts again
Joey was the hardest halfback to face in terms of kicking
Hindy does have arthritis in his foot but it doesn't stop him from training. He is a machine and by far the fittest guy at the club.

Sorry if I missed anything

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Saw a bit on relay before i booted of to work, he also said that Hayne was a freak and everyone knew he would kill it in first grade. He also said INU is a very talent guy and he should do well for the Kiwi's. And he stuck up for Finchy,said his defense had been very good and that he played a huge role in shutting down T Pulateua.

Hellsy

Immortal
So.... email from DK hey???

I guess I'm glad I dont rely on communications from the club... Id miss alot of things :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts