What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bus To Brookvale - All Welcome

Finchy

Juniors
The Nulla #2 said:
hi finchy,

do you want in??

Let me know ASAP

hey nulla
probably should have made this clear i won't be coming to brooky this weekend but i would really love to join the CSSC

thanks for the help

Aries

Bench
I'm seriously thinking about coming down for this game...

It's my Birthday on saturday and my choices are...

1. Go around to my old's for a chinese up the club and back to their place to watch the game.

2. Get on that bus!

besides, there are a few heads I'd like to crack on it! :p

Anyone got a spare peice of floor I can crash on?

Aries

Bench
coolumsharkie said:
You were doing alright till then so it seems.. :lol:

BUT, I even have my own matress... :?

hey, I'm really not THAT scarey in real life (well, daughter issues aside), am I ?

Besides, my matress fits fine in the back of my work truck (Cruiser). Just dont want to sleep in the sharks car park!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Aries said:

hey, I'm really not THAT scarey in real life (well, daughter issues aside), am I ?

Besides, my matress fits fine in the back of my work truck (Cruiser). Just dont want to sleep in the sharks car park!

Yes you are fuggen are you mad viking merkin! Don't bring any golf equipment, I might not survive another assassination attempt! :lol:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Aries said:

I live in Qld so I'm no help to ya... :lol:

Aries

Bench
Frenzy. said:
Yes you are fuggen are you mad viking merkin! Don't bring any golf equipment, I might not survive another assassination attempt! :lol:

You survived, didn't ya? :D

Aries

Bench
Frenzy. said:

BTW, what's so scarey about this...

Vicking2.jpg

The Nulla

Juniors
Get down here Airies...

NCL has a spare piece of turf to crash on. He confirmed it with me before. Should be a sensational event.

Where do ur parents live? or are u talking about a club wherever you are?

The Nulla said:
Get down here Airies...

NCL has a spare piece of turf to crash on. He confirmed it with me before. Should be a sensational event.

Why bring innocent people into this.....

Aries

Bench
The Nulla said:
Get down here Airies...

My Parents live in one of the best places on earth... I have put up pic's before of it, when I lived in the flat below. It is however 40 km's further north of where I now live, and further away from Shark park.

OK, book me a spot on the bus...

I'm NOT wearing the Viking Suit though :p

Hope I dont scare anyone off the bus also ;-)

The Nulla

Juniors
Done and done. Giddy up. See you at the leaguesy come 3pm Saturday.

Sorry, but are you already a CSSC member or will you be joining on Saturday?

Aries

Bench
The Nulla said:
Sorry, but are you already a CSSC member or will you be joining on Saturday?

Do I have to? :lol:
Yeah, I know I don't...

I doubt you would have a shirt to fit me mate. Well, I have actually lost 10-15 kg's since the golf day, and I even fit back into my "Repco" jersey, that Ray Hadley sent me 10 years ago... Geez, what a wanker he turned out... :?

We'll see mate ;-)

The Nulla

Juniors
Mate I gurrantee there will be a shirt to fit you. You don't have to join up of course but I will bring some gear along to see how you look... Stunning is my guess.

See you there

The Nulla #2

Bench
welcome aboard aries, i just put aside a shirt for you, i know it fits!!

Andif you dont want to get involved you dont have to! But you have to at least try!!

Latest posts