What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bus To Brookvale - All Welcome

The Nulla

Juniors
I jumped onto the Eagles forum and they reckon its only a block or two away from the ground.

Look up brookvale hotel on google or something. Its definitly only 5mins walk away though.

We should get there around 5 and leave for the inaugural away walk to the ground. If you don't see us at the pub before hand you will definitly hear us coming into the ground.

Fire up. Only hours to go.

Jump on the bus sharks fans... If you are slightly thinking about it... Just do it... You will love it

imasharkie

Coach
Speaking of t shirts and all things CSSC. When do us Interstaters get our gear or do we pick it up when we get to Sydney during the season. I forgot what you told me Nulla

Aries

Bench
Heah, Nulla...
Hang onto that t-shirt for me. I hope it's atleast a 4x... 3x or less is like latex on me, and that aint pretty! :lol:

Aries

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Don't give us that krap you gorgeous red bearded bastard! You'd look good in a cyclone!

My beard is actually VERY blond...with grey. I am 47 tommorrow :p

go look, again, at the mad vicking pic reefy ;-)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Look at it again??????
WTF you talking about you delightful 2 horned creature!!!!????
I got that photo in my kitchen!!!!!

Aries

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Look at it again??????
WTF you talking about you delightful 2 horned creature!!!!????
I got that photo in my kitchen!!!!!

Well reefy, when we finally meet, I'm gunna... sign it for ya! :lol:

Aries

Bench
The Nulla said:
Will do champ, its in safe hands.

When do you expect to be gracing us with your presence next?

It wont be the Souths game...

It was my cousins Birthday last week. Mine this week. She is going on a Harley ride, with one of her clubs (Girls only)and staying at my place just before... I'm actually catching up with them (40 Chicks with Harleys :D ) tommorrow for lunch, and it's my birthday :cool:

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

Have fun on the bus trip boys and girls........

it is well documented my dislike for the team from the peninsula. If any of you older members happen to see one Robert Fulton, could you give him a short sharp right cross from me and say " this is from Quigs, you bastard, he still remembers 73"

And as he is getting up from the ground (now this is very un Quigs mind you) lay the Crosby slipper into him and say "this is for the second try in the Sheridan corner, you mongrel bastard"

Anyone that can accommodate my simple request will receive ample supply of alocholic beverages of their choice for two weeks.

Anyhow kiddies have fun and bring back the spoils......... TWO POINTS

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

Ask cap'n Franz if he remembers the old Game show from the 60's called Video Village.

Had a great little song in it..... reminds me of a bus trip to Brookie.

Come ride with us on the Village Bus

It takes all shapes and sizes

The Village Bus is the bus for us

It takes us to our prizes

So sing a song as we ride along

Right to the town and all

Side by side, its a lovely ride

On the video village bus

Side by side, its a lovely ride

On the video village bus

Dread

Juniors
Apologies if the Frenz had a good excuse not to be there, just a light hearted jibe.

On the note of the football, though, f**k me it was dreadful. The trip there and back made it worth the eighty minutes of torture though.

Latest posts