What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buses from the Club on Sunday

taipan

Referee
Got an e-mail from NRL.Demand will be high in the Shire.A no brainer.Looks like first in best dressed,nothing like last Friday night.
That being the case clicked on Govt bus transport :Sharks Leagues to ANZ;
Buses every 10 minutes taking 1hr 29 minutes to get there(WTF) .Used times from 4.08pm onwards
Assume that is correct.Can anyone enlighten this dumbo .

Fill me in champ.Are they crowded,unreliable, or rattle jobs?
Getting home by train ,would be a pain in the a*se.
Just the overcrowdedness.
They told me there will be Cronulla / Miranda buses and Woronora / Menai buses. You may have to wait a few rounds but it may not be a problem.
All i know is if you hop on the train you are on your way.

jc155776

Coach
I went in some busses whilst on Capri recently.

FMD.

Literally a 300 metre drop half a metre next to the road and f**k all space to manoeuvre. Beat any roller coaster that's for sure.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Any info on parking around Lidcombe?. We are driving in the morning from a 50th at Nelson Bay, my wife doesn't want to drive home to the shire first. Cheers.

Any info on parking around Lidcombe?. We are driving in the morning from a 50th at Nelson Bay, my wife doesn't want to drive home to the shire first. Cheers.
Yes, park on the south side (Rookwood cemetery side) of Lidcombe, there are lots of signs about parking restrictions on major event days around the streets of North Lidcombe. The hop on the shuttle train from the sprint platform.

I'm pretty sure there will be trains going directly back to Central from the Olympic Park station, as well as to Lidcombe.

taipan

Referee
Just the overcrowdedness.
They told me there will be Cronulla / Miranda buses and Woronora / Menai buses. You may have to wait a few rounds but it may not be a problem.
All i know is if you hop on the train you are on your way.

Thanks champ.I've printed grand final e tickets meaning transport included, is that a problem getting through the "tick" gates at the stations? This is my first time doing it this way,so allow for the dumb questions.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Thanks champ.I've printed grand final e tickets meaning transport included, is that a problem getting through the "tick" gates at the stations? This is my first time doing it this way,so allow for the dumb questions.
Just show the Rail staff at the ticket gates, they'll let you through.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Yes, park on the south side (Rookwood cemetery side) of Lidcombe, there are lots of signs about parking restrictions on major event days around the streets of North Lidcombe. The hop on the shuttle train from the sprint platform.

I'm pretty sure there will be trains going directly back to Central from the Olympic Park station, as well as to Lidcombe.
Thanks Tom. Does the Lidcombe hotel have a beer garden as I'll have a wife and 3 kids in tow and I might stop for a refresher.