What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bushy has no idea

verticalsmile

Juniors
I post this on that other eels forum but those thin skinned
Loses over there couldn't handled it
So they had a cry to the mod had it taken down. That place is a joke

Bushy has no idea when it comes to football.

Running the ball at Lomax and Ravalawa with there superior defense was the biggest mistake that he can't see. Even the simple cutout ball to Sivo was missing to night.

Why di6d we push the ball down the other wing targetting Bird and Ramsey. With Junior Paulo running out side centre is beyond me.

Bushy once again showing how out of his depth he is

oldmancraigy

Coach
I'd like to know if any other coach thinks its good to keep a player on the bench for five minutes of game time every week?

Mate, it is Will Smith. The opposite of what you are saying is the point. What other coach would even sub him on to give the imbecile 5 minutes of game time??

He is there as a utility reserve in case someone gets injured (because all our middle forwards can play big minutes). I wish there was a better option for that role who could actually sub on and play a position, but who is that?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Will Smith didn't get game time for any other reason than that the game was done and Rheed was given a rest.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Mate, it is Will Smith. The opposite of what you are saying is the point. What other coach would even sub him on to give the imbecile 5 minutes of game time??

He is there as a utility reserve in case someone gets injured (because all our middle forwards can play big minutes). I wish there was a better option for that role who could actually sub on and play a position, but who is that?

Why would he keep a utility on the bench for the 5% chance that a back.might be injured, when he can use another forward and give his forwards a longer rest considering the game is much faster now.

I'm just curious, does any other coach employ the same interchange tactics, or is Dopey the only one

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Why would he keep a utility on the bench for the 5% chance that a back.might be injured, when he can use another forward and give his forwards a longer rest considering the game is much faster now.

I'm just curious, does any other coach employ the same interchange tactics, or is Dopey the only one
Its fairly common and isn't done because a back might be injured.

The idea being that if the game is faster then you can bring a fresh small zippy guy on to play around the ruck and create opportunities in attack when the opposition is tired.

Do you even watch rugby league?

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Its fairly common and isn't done because a back might be injured.

The idea being that if the game is faster then you can bring a fresh small zippy guy on to play around the ruck and create opportunities in attack when the opposition is tired.

Do you even watch rugby league?
Then why does he use him for 5 minutes a game you dope

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
He has played 83 mins in 5 games. That is 16.6 mins per game, chuckles.

I swear you wouldn’t know shit from clay would you?
You must be the stupidest dope on here. Why would you try to manipulate and use averages just to win an argument you dropkick.

The reality is he has played:

3 mins, in 2 games, 8 mins in 2 games, 16 mins in 1 game, and 54 mins when Moses was injured against the sharks.

That is a complete waste of a bench spot, and no wonder we look tired out there and start making errors.

It's idiots like you with no idea that defend Arthur that makes him stay employed.