What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying French Jerseys?

mattystans000

Juniors
Hi All - Does anyone here have any experience with buying Jerseys from French Teams, whilst they live in Australia/Overseas?
In particular i'm looking to buy Toulouse Olympique XIII's Champions de France Jersey: Facebook Linky

Their Post: Jersey Picture
"Le maillot des Champions de France, ainsi que sa version collector signée et encadrée, est disponible à la boutique, et bien d'autres produits encore !
N’hésitez plus, et venez vous faire plaisir !""The Jersey of champions de France, as well as His Version Collector Signed And Framed, is available at the store, and many other products again!
Do not hesitate any more, and come give you pleasure!"

It seems as though the Jersey is only being sold in the physical bricks & mortar shop of TOxiii, but I can't get myself to France & I doubt I could speak French well enough over the phone to order one that way.

If anyone has any experience, or can offer and advice/assistance with buy this Jersey/other French Jerseys - please post below to help a fan out, cheers.

the beavers

Juniors
I recently bought a few from avignon bisons.
Their website is good but you have to do checkout in French
Postage was 40 Euro flat rate....bit steep so I bought 2 to justify post :)
Keep in mind that the jerseys there are very tight fit ....
I didn't have any problems and they emailed me in English...ish all the way through

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Hi All - Does anyone here have any experience with buying Jerseys from French Teams, whilst they live in Australia/Overseas?
In particular i'm looking to buy Toulouse Olympique XIII's Champions de France Jersey: Facebook Linky

Their Post: Jersey Picture
"Le maillot des Champions de France, ainsi que sa version collector signée et encadrée, est disponible à la boutique, et bien d'autres produits encore !
N?hésitez plus, et venez vous faire plaisir !""The Jersey of champions de France, as well as His Version Collector Signed And Framed, is available at the store, and many other products again!
Do not hesitate any more, and come give you pleasure!"

It seems as though the Jersey is only being sold in the physical bricks & mortar shop of TOxiii, but I can't get myself to France & I doubt I could speak French well enough over the phone to order one that way.

If anyone has any experience, or can offer and advice/assistance with buy this Jersey/other French Jerseys - please post below to help a fan out, cheers.

Are you after the signed and framed jersey, or just a jersey to wear around?

Tell me what you want exactly and I will fire off an email to them, or call if necessary.

mattystans000

Juniors
Are you after the signed and framed jersey, or just a jersey to wear around?

Tell me what you want exactly and I will fire off an email to them, or call if necessary.

Hi Miguel, Thanks for offering to help me out with this. The one i'm after is simply the jersey to wear around. Very grateful for your offer to help - I will PM you my email in case you might need to Cc: me in on any communiques with Toulouse (though I doubt i'll know what they'll be saying in French!) Thanks once again :)

some french merchandise t shirts

http://boutiquesupporters.blogspot.fr/p/boutique-des-supporters-du-rugby-xiii.html

france_treize_tee_shirt-re9073c3567cb42e5af0886b472e0761f_8n2hf_230.jpg

villeurbanne_rugby_xiii_tshirts-r7d71cde72ab94ad28c0a8e9a53ec064d_804gy_230.jpg

limoux_rugby_xiii_shirt-r7374eb5afc04468781a9ab13d2efa68c_va6lr_230.jpg

ffr_xiii_t_shirts-rf51d6a3df97e42f4b4a1eef9f1260eb5_804gy_230.jpg

dragons_rugby_league_tshirts-r1a5971786eb24f9497da1fe591332306_804gy_230.jpg

and many more