What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

By how much will we destroy the Storm by?

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Is there any team you hate more than Melbourne?

I know that we are supposed to hate Manly, and the Dogs, and I do, but the Storm have overtaken both of them in my eyes. The fact that they are the only team to beat us in the Finals since 2005, and all with a cheating team, really boils me up. Then their continual "we deserved those premierships" bleating really was the final straw.

Dirty, grubby, inventing new ways to manipulate a player's limbs so they can't get up from a tackle, unknowingly *cough* signing contracts worth more than the official ones... GRRRRRR

I hope they win the minor premiership and go out of the Finals in straight sets.

Eels Dude

Coach
Is there any team you hate more than Melbourne?

I know that we are supposed to hate Manly, and the Dogs, and I do, but the Storm have overtaken both of them in my eyes. The fact that they are the only team to beat us in the Finals since 2005, and all with a cheating team, really boils me up. Then their continual "we deserved those premierships" bleating really was the final straw.

Dirty, grubby, inventing new ways to manipulate a player's limbs so they can't get up from a tackle, unknowingly *cough* signing contracts worth more than the official ones... GRRRRRR

I hope they win the minor premiership and go out of the Finals in straight sets.

I don't even want that. That's still a trophy in their cupboard they can brag about. I don't care just about the fact they cost us 3 times since 2007... they're still playing with an illegally 'assembled' roster, despite the fact they're technically under the cap.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I don't even want that. That's still a trophy in their cupboard they can brag about. I don't care just about the fact they cost us 3 times since 2007... they're still playing with an illegally 'assembled' roster, despite the fact they're technically under the cap.

You forgot the 2006 semi in Melb when we were also beaten by dodgy ref decisions as well.

Gronk

Staff member
and in that time we've only played there 3 times, once without about 10 origin players, the next time with our origin players backing up and last year when we weren't playing for points. Just sayin......

Well if you want to get technical about it. :roll:

Eelementary

Post Whore
and in that time we've only played there 3 times, once without about 10 origin players, the next time with our origin players backing up and last year when we weren't playing for points. Just sayin......

Fair call. But I dare say that last year's game wasn't an "empty" game. There was plenty of passion on display from both sides. It was a cracker.

TheParraboy

Staff member

and during that time you lot had an illegal assembled squad , just saying ;-)

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
After all the outpouring of love and soul searching by so many Eels forumites over the past few days
I predict that WE ARE NOW GOING TO BEAT STORM THIS MONDAY NIGHT.

money-back-guarantee.gif