What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bye bye hindmarsh, bye bye eels

L.P.P

Juniors
What sought of sick indiviudal laughs and takes great pleasure in somebody sustainig a serious injury????

bluesbreaker

Bench
Are you Parra fans kidding yourselves? I don't care if you have Ben Kennedy in reserve grade, you won't be able to cover for the loss of Hindy.

bluesbreaker said:
Are you Parra fans kidding yourselves? I don't care if you have Ben Kennedy in reserve grade, you won't be able to cover for the loss of Hindy.

We'll handle it alot better than if Newcastle were in the same position and lost Joey. If Newcastle were at this end of the season and lost Joey, they would be written off right about now.

Red Bear

Referee
bulldogs-champion said:
I reckon it was. He'll be sighted and dealt with appropriately. NO hindmarsh, NO moimoi, bye bye eels
Barnes was about half his usual height and the arm hit the ball and went up. Wouldve been a solid tackle if not slipping. Should have been a penalty and got on with it.
And the bulldogs went great this year didnt they champion.

Hari Kari

Juniors
bartman said:
Luckily Daniel Wagon made his return in Premier League, scoring two tries. Playing him at lock will help make up for missing Hindmarsh's defence in the semis.

And Hindy wouldn't touch Coffs with a barge-pole...

have you seen his missus?

best interview nine ever did, the street talk you have when you're not having street talk.

If We didn't have Morrison I'd say gone, but with him and Robinson has gone to a new level in the past few weeks I think we can win the comp without him if we have too.

bartman

Immortal
Hari Kari said:
have you seen his missus?

best interview nine ever did, the street talk you have when you're not having street talk.

Mrs Wags or Mrs Hindy? Haven't seen it...

Rammo

Juniors
bulldogs-champion said:
I knew you'd go mad :roll:

What the hell do you expect? Bartman is an Eels fan, as if he isn't going to defend his team, gee I feel embarrassed to support the same club as idiots like you sometimes.

bartman

Immortal
Cheers Rammo.

What original poster didn't realise is that there's hardly any Parra fans on here tonight to "go mad" and take his bait - they're all celebrating after the game in a pub near the stadium...

I find sensible discussion usually fixes up posters who only stir the pot, they usually can't compete ;-)