What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Joey G

Mickyd39

Juniors
i am sorry but Joe is a complete dog.... it is obvious.
I mean we took him from Qld cup back into the nrl to help him out and give him a shot.
Then he runs off again for some more money....
Cya Joe - dont let the door hit you on the way out....

Time to send him to wenty

i agree.

F him and F Manly.

DanTheEelMan

Juniors
I second your call of SHENANIGANS... I am amazed as well how those freaks can stay under the cap. I think there would be a few brown paper bags getting passed around.
Maybe we should sign Mayer as CEO so we can get in on the creative accounting practices that seem to be going on at Manly.

Bazal

Post Whore
i am sorry but Joe is a complete dog.... it is obvious.
I mean we took him from Qld cup back into the nrl to help him out and give him a shot.
Then he runs off again for some more money....
Cya Joe - dont let the door hit you on the way out....

Time to send him to wenty

Yeah, damn him and his (reported but not confirmed) decision to take a better deal for his last contract so that he can get what he can from the game for him and his family. What a dog act...the man should clearly be sacked, put in stocks out the front of the Leagues club and pelted with fruit and faecal matter :roll::roll::roll::roll:

DanTheEelMan

Juniors
Bazal...

I dont think people here are dirty on Big Joe for doing whats best for his family. I think the issue here is that he is going to Manly.

Utey

Coach
Give me a f*cking break, how do you know the club didn't say, we can offer you X amount of dollars, Manly offered him Z amount, and it's probably one of his last contracts. Good on him. Can't say I'd be happy if it was Hayne etc, but...

Pazza

First Grade
im sure he is just looking out for himself and his family! we signed Poore and Shacks, who will do the job awesomely for us.

sooperdooper

First Grade
Yeah, damn him and his (reported but not confirmed) decision to take a better deal for his last contract so that he can get what he can from the game for him and his family. What a dog act...the man should clearly be sacked, put in stocks out the front of the Leagues club and pelted with fruit and faecal matter :roll::roll::roll::roll:

so the 350 k a season he has earnt for the past 4 or so seasons isnt enough for him? considering he earnt it playing park footy
:crazy:

surely he can realise what we offered him.... where would he be without our lifeline?

muznik

Juniors
Meh, no hard feelings.

Best of luck Joe, lets hope you continue to repay us for the rest of the season.
Been one of our best this year.

Fee

Juniors
I am sad to see Joey go, he is a good player and a really nice bloke. I wish him all the very best for the future ( except for when he plays against Parra).:D

Bazal

Post Whore
so the 350 k a season he has earnt for the past 4 or so seasons isnt enough for him? considering he earnt it playing park footy
:crazy:

surely he can realise what we offered him.... where would he be without our lifeline?

350k? :lol::lol::lol:

End of discussion, really...:lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Joe has been pretty good for us on the cheap the last few seasons, so we can't complain to much. And if we let him go to keep a young bloke showung promise then thats fair enough.

TheParraboy

Staff member
The fact we have Shackleton and Poore coming next year, Along with a fit Mateo. Odds on that Joe would have been playing a lot of Wenty park footy in 2010

Good move really and good luck to Joe at Manly

sooperdooper

First Grade
And that has what to with what he earned at Parramatta or what Manly have offered him? Oh, nothing? Idiot

it has alot to do with it...
he earnt massive money doing NOTHING at the bunnies, he was then thrown on the rugby league scrapheap... no one wanted anything of him...

along come the eels and throw him a lifeline, he plays good footy and then runs off?

not one bit of respect shown from him....

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Yeah, no real hard feelings if he does go.

We threw him a lifeline, but we were surely motivated by the fact that Souths paid part of the bill ... it's not like self-interest wasn't involved.

It's a shame because he is in some good form and I like him as a player.

Latest posts