What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

Clevo

Juniors
We say goodbye to a team this year. The Bye Team. Will there be marches in the streets I wonder? :)

BTW... does anyone know the URL for the Bye Team Website? I know there used to be one but I couldn't google it. Doesn;t seem to be coming up. I remember you could buy BYE team merchandise and stuff. :)

Nugby

Juniors
The Bye can back up twice in a weekend. I've never heard of anyone getting injured (or even tired) playing for the Bye

Schillaci

Juniors
I've hear rumours that the Bye will be relocating to the Central Coast. The Bye Bears. :lol:

Champagne comedy :cool:

bjm8

Juniors
Good to see you people do your research before you post.

The bye is not dead, and there wont be two byes every weekend either (that would make a total of 50 byes to be shared between 16 teams :lol: )

As captain fred said, they'll be a few worked around origin to total 1 bye for each team.

aussies1st

Staff member
May as well skip the bye, teams are already going to be affected by Origin for 2 games at least.

Interesting that a Souths fan made a thread about the Bye, it's the only team they've been able to beat year in, year out since they came back. Their 2 bye's generally make up half of their total points for the season.

Latest posts